KHL teams logos, jerseys and brands

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Rumors say Metallurg Mg may actually change their main logo to stylized fox, as well as colors to navy blue and orange.

As for now they're using this jerseys in preseason.

Metallurg_Magnit_50168471621a2.jpg

Metallurg_Magnit_50168499e24df.jpg

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
I saw this and was wondering if it was a third. Hopefully this change doesn't happen.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
I disagree, I like that it's more personalized this way.

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
I like that Atlant went back to the spear on both shoulders.

croAVSfan*

Rumors say Metallurg Mg may actually change their main logo to stylized fox, as well as colors to navy blue and orange.

As for now they're using this jerseys in preseason.

Metallurg_Magnit_50168471621a2.jpg

Metallurg_Magnit_50168499e24df.jpg

Not bad, but to be honest, jerseys of their MHL team looks better:)

ult

Sep 21, 2009
_MNK4301.jpg

_MNK4303.jpg

Love this steel plate effect on the logo. And they should just switch to dark purple. Dunno why they still call it blue.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I was watching Slovan Bratislava and they didn't have the chest KHL logo on their jersey, curious why?

E: Had a big Reebok logo across it though.

Purple hippo

Jan 3, 2010
Louvain-la-Neuve
I was watching Slovan Bratislava and they didn't have the chest KHL logo on their jersey, curious why?

Did it also have the European Trophy logo on it? If so, its just their pre-season/ET jerseys, some clubs have special jerseys they wear for that tournament (usually ad less) and other jerseys for club play.

lukkas

Jul 16, 2010
Bratislava

Those are just pre-season jerseys which Slovan uses for several years. For KHL there will be another set.

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
That's a nice jersey!

Except for the "retro" jersey. As boring and uninspired as so many third jerseys in the NHL.

And I think the new Magnitogorsk fox jerseys are terrible. 1990s style failed Americanization. Their old club logo is unique and very fitting for a "Metallurg" team, I wouldn't change it at all.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Except for the "retro" jersey. As boring and uninspired as so many third jerseys in the NHL.

And I think the new Magnitogorsk fox jerseys are terrible
. 1990s style failed Americanization. Their old club logo is unique and very fitting for a "Metallurg" team, I wouldn't change it at all.

Completley disagree,new jerseys are awesome.

v-man

Apr 19, 2006
Toronto
www.ivories.ca
The Metallurg fox logo is an improvement from the current one, but I don't see why they feel the need to continue to be another red, white and blue team when they could use something else to complement the orange from the fox. We get it, they're Russian, just like 90% of the KHL. There's no need to use the country's colours. The jersey stripping could be much improved as well, but over-all, it's not a bad departure.

In other branding news, Dinamo Riga continues to pimp out it's name and logo to anyone willing to toss them a few cents (which is literally all they make per product sold). Now they're hawking Multivitamins for children and adults.

549719_399699166750443_258621395_n.jpg

Helpoing

21st c schizoid man
Jun 28, 2011
Riga
The Metallurg fox logo is an improvement from the current one, but I don't see why they feel the need to continue to be another red, white and blue team when they could use something else to complement the orange from the fox. We get it, they're Russian, just like 90% of the KHL. There's no need to use the country's colours. The jersey stripping could be much improved as well, but over-all, it's not a bad departure.
I wonder how many years it will take for Russian teams to change their tricolour stuff to something more interesting.

In other branding news, Dinamo Riga continues to pimp out it's name and logo to anyone willing to toss them a few cents (which is literally all they make per product sold). Now they're hawking Multivitamins for children and adults.

549719_399699166750443_258621395_n.jpg
Pharmacy products were promised last season, but for some unknown reason we've seen none. Vitamin supplements are fine, Analgin is not. :)

Sokil

Ukraine Specialitsky
Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
supermensa.org

And I think the new Magnitogorsk fox jerseys are terrible. 1990s style failed Americanization. Their old club logo is unique and very fitting for a "Metallurg" team, I wouldn't change it at all.

Agreed completely. It looks like an arena football logo or something. Definitely reeks minor / amateur league.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Sibirskie Snaipery went for change of colors. So I think they want to see the fans reaction before doing the same with Sibir.

qsD2LkLTS0g.jpg

XM_1JXwc_jk.jpg

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Sibirskie Snaipery went for change of colors. So I think they want to see the fans reaction before doing the same with Sibir.

As one Finnish (?) poster pointed out KHL has enough of red/blue/white teams, so I'm all for this change, and this actually is a nice jersey, but it probably have some useless advertising on it. What's the point of advertising local oblast/krai on jerseys, really? I realize that they are "sponsors" but still, kinda pointless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad