Confirmed with Link: Kleven signed to ELC. Welcome aboard the K-Train

K-Train Comin'

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

"We're very pleased that Tyler has recently made the decision to begin his pro career," said Senators general manager Pierre Dorion. "He's a big, rangy, hard-nosed defender who maintains a physical presence while on the ice and an ability to hammer the puck with his shot. We've been especially impressed with his overall development dating to his draft year."

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Woo Hoo bitches, what did I say, the Fleece Master Flex had it covered all the way. Elated to have him officially signed, I have high hopes based on his progression since 2020 draft.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I wonder how soon before he suits up, I expect him to get at least a week of practice before dressing for a game.

Does this mean he's ineligible for Belleville, I think he needed to sign an ATO to get games down there so that's likely off the table now.

Reactions: Cosmix

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I wonder how soon before he suits up, I expect him to get at least a week of practice before dressing for a game.

Does this mean he's ineligible for Belleville, I think he needed to sign an ATO to get games down there so that's likely off the table now.

Ineligible for Calder Cup playoffs either way, not ATO eligible after signing this contract. Think we will see him first hand on the big team first!

Last edited:

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Ineligible for Calder Cup playoffs either way, ATO eligible for regular season AHL games. Think we will see him first hand on the big team first!
Don't think he can sign an ATO anymore since he's officially a pro now was my point, so no AHL games until next year.

Earliest I see him playing is against the flyers.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Don't think he can sign an ATO anymore since he's officially a pro now was my point, so no AHL games until next year.

Earliest I see him playing is against the flyers.

Of course he is not, he just signed a pro contract duh. NOT eligible for any other contract, I missed the not/should control my excitement when typing on my flip phone. Edited my reply.

Keep the good news flowing Sens!

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
I didn't see much of him, so excuse my stupidity LOL but who would you compare his style of playing with?

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Don’t know much about him not gonna pretend I watched UND games after Sanderson and Pinto left.

The style of defender he is tho means he likely needs time to season in the AHL and that’s ok

Reactions: bert

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I guess it was smooth sailing.

I feel that most of Senators News coming out are mostly wrong recently.

It's as if insider actually don't have lot of leak in the team.

From Zub being far from signing. Sign a day later.
Senators not being near in the Chychrun trade saga. Trade for him for not that much on paper.
There are other example i'm sure.

I feel that the Sens are simply tight lips in there operation when it come to trade and contract. Most signing comes from left field.

Last edited:

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I would not be surprise of we somehow get a Kleven/Hamonic pairing this or next season so that Hamonic plays the same role he did for Sanderson.

At least in the Sens mind

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad