Post-Game Talk: Panthers destroy Lightning to move on to the 2nd round!

Will the mods use this as the main board thread?

• No

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Nah

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Never

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Batting mom said it's my turn to make the GDT

1714346679211.jpeg

zEUDB54.png

ZNblu9s.png

KcUKGmO.png

wevjok9.png

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
In the Rags-Caps game, I’d like to see what happens if Rempe gets a surprise hit that crumbles him. Maybe even gets him up high, like he’s fond of doing.

Just out of interest to see what would happen after that.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
In the Rags-Caps game, I’d like to see what happens if Rempe gets a surprise hit that crumbles him. Maybe even gets him up high, like he’s fond of doing.

Just out of interest to see what would happen after that.

Caps got smoked, as expected. Awful team, did not belong in the playoffs. They're so bad that I can't tell if the Rangers are just frauds or weren't even trying hard.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Caps got smoked, as expected. Awful team, did not belong in the playoffs. They're so bad that I can't tell if the Rangers are just frauds or weren't even trying hard.
True. Caps had no business being in the POs. And Ovi looks cooked. He was hardly skating, just sliding around.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
So if #98 was a boost for Tampa, Panthers have that same card if Benny were to come back.

Not sure about the extent of his injury, but didn't Lombo play with a broken hand almost the whole postseason last year?

Reactions: harv33173

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
We’ve seen all teams respond, the favorites and the non-favored ones. Even Caps played a better game yesterday and skated like they should have done all along. Nashville really should have got the W.

Panthers aren’t impotent in this regard either. They’re fully capable of stepping it up. In fact, they have, otherwise they wouldn’t be up 3-1. This isn’t “OMG Sergy came back from a broken bone, that changed the series, now the Bolt Bear is woken up, watch out”. Just go out and play our game like we’re capable of. f*** the Bolts and f*** the narratives. Just go win the hockey game.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
We keep saying it and it's easier said than done, but we have to have to have to stay the hell out of the f***ing box somehow. Fair officiating would help in this regard, but obviously that's not going to happen. When you add the shitty calls against us to the legitimate ones it can create a parade to the box that Tampa will for sure capitalize on, as they did last game. We need to be disciplined. I feel like every time we lose against them it's because we took too many penalties and got victimized on the powerplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad