Value of: Linus Ullmark

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
It's pretty clear that Swayman is the goalie for the future for Boston. With lots of teams needing a starter right now, It would be smart for Boston to trade Ullmark this summer. What kind of offers are out there?

Boston likely wants a center coming back.

I think he goes to LA.

Last edited:

ZYXWVUT

Feb 26, 2024
Jonas Siegenthaler and a 2025 2nd.

Boston gets a guy with term at a decent $ who could prob be a solid stylistic partner for Mcavoy. Give them a nice backend IMO, Lindholm-Carlo/Sieg-McAvoy/Lohrei-Peeke. Then can shift their focus to the forward corps specifically via UFA, presumably someone like Elias Lindholm. Keep that “window” going.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com

Boston gets a guy with term at a decent $ who could prob be a solid stylistic partner for Mcavoy. Give them a nice backend IMO, Lindholm-Carlo/Sieg-McAvoy/Lohrei-Peeke. Then can shift their focus to the forward corps specifically via UFA, presumably someone like Elias Lindholm. Keep that “window” going.
Throw me Bahl and Daws instead of Siegenthaler. Younger, less expensive, and fill two needs.

Reactions: lanceuppercut75

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
They'll trade him to New Jersey before they trade him to Ottawa, and they'll trade him to LA before they trade him to New Jersey. Or Edmonton, or Colorado, or Minnesota... etc.

Oh I don’t know. It’s up to Ullmark’s list more than anything. I don’t think Boston would say no to Ullmark for Chychrun for instance, in division or no. They wouldn’t trade him to Toronto, tho.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA

McAvoy has been more effective with another guy that can move the puck.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
2025 1st as a base.

Depending on offers, sweeteners may come from either direction to result in the highest bid

Reactions: bbfan419

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad