London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
That was a good goal, Cowan was not offside on that Bunk goal, he does not have to have control of the puck if the puck crosses the blueline before his skates as it did on that play. Clearly see his skates (both) on the line and the puck already in the zone. Hope to see a slow review of it.

Reactions: zman77 and MJ5

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
That was a good goal, Cowan was not offside on that Bunk goal, he does not have to have control of the puck if the puck crosses the blueline before his skates as it did on that play. Clearly see his skates (both) on the line and the puck already in the zone. Hope to see a slow review of it.
My old eyes confirm your old eyes. BUT Rogers was not cooperating by freezing it at the correct moment. Knights however didn't argue much which normally means they may agree with the call?

Reactions: rve24 and Fastpace

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
My old eyes confirm your old eyes. BUT Rogers was not cooperating by freezing it at the correct moment. Knights however didn't argue much which normally means they may agree with the call?
Had to be someone other than Cowan on the offside then

Reactions: Buttsy

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Gazizov is back my friends (finally) as London takes a 2-0 lead in the series with a 3-1 victory once again at home

I think Woolley played his best game as a knights in this game, not as much ice as the other top tree Defenders, but enough to show a very good effort on his part

swoopster

Politally incorrect
Dec 10, 2015
MI formerly MA
I am totally impressed with the disipline to defensive hockey in the third period. What it also tells me that there is no way you want to get into a run and gun offensive battle with the Spirit. You needed this win before Parekh comes back (if). Well played.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Whammo! 3-1 final, and a 2-0 series lead. Not much time to savour the victory as they're back on the ice tomorrow night.
Simpson at his best.
Knights stingy D holds a potent Saginaw offence to one goal in each of the first two games.
Well-oiled green machine needs to keep doing what they're doing.

Hedon rating: 10/10

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
Saginaw very hard to beat. All games are going to be 1 goal games, aren’t they? Dio is a threat every time he has the puck. Beck does not look close to 100%. Sapov is a great pick by Vegas.
Simpson, George, Bonk, Dick, McCue, Julien are playing stupid good hockey. Liked Woolley’s game too.

Last edited:
Reactions: zman77 and LDN

crowncarrier

Apr 10, 2015
Stop that the water bottle popped had to be in, however not convinced it was offside? :nod:
Watched it three times and not once did I see it go in....cross bar all day. Water bottle never moved. Tried to add the video but it won't let me. I feel like I'm going nuts. Anyone have video of it going it.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Watched it three times and not once did I see it go in....cross bar all day. Water bottle never moved. Tried to add the video but it won't let me. I feel like I'm going nuts. Anyone have video of it going it.
Fourth time is the key ..... LOL.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Dale Hunter must be getting really close to most playoff wins as a coach in this league, if he's not already in the lead

Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Very proud of this team. United, hard working, team first.

Thankful that we are so lucky to have the Hunter brothers and many other amazing people in this organization. Let’s keep this thing going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $260.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark