London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 7)

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
falling asleep for 3 minutes and allowing 3 goals on three shots, not good. But getting a quick one back and almost a shortie.
Lost a period l, full marks to Oshawa, let’s win the game!

Go knights!

Reactions: jimbarrou

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
I dont think London is in bad shape to start the 2nd. ( if they turn the GAF Meyer back up)
Simpsons own goal hurt. The others happen.
Oshawa camecreadumy to play and did what they needed to starting out the game.
If London can have a good push here in the 2nd we'll see if they can respond.

-I'd be looking to initiate with Punnett, not let him dictate. Make him work to retrieve pucks and be hard on him on the forecheck. The Gens all seem to be an inch taller with him around.
Gensxsre full marks for yhe lead.
Loved Dskes convo with the ref, basically saying call it or we will start also lol.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Knights are losing their temper and their game plan, as Oshawa wanted it, they got to keep their cool and get back to their game

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
I have no problem with Punnett using the stick as often as he does but if won't answer the bell, I just let him know somone else on their team is getting one for every one he gives until he does.
He's definitely got LKs attention lol.
Nice to see a feisty game.

Last edited:

Knights2729

Oct 24, 2016
London
Well being the optimist that I am ( blame it on my being a Maple Leafs Fan ) if the Generals come out tonight and they get a win whatever way that it might be the series would suddenly be 2-1 for the Knights and its like series on!! This is a Must win for the Gens for sure but it is a must win for the knights too, they need to show that they still have that killer spirit after 2 blow out wins at home because if that get cocky then things can go south!1 ( Refer to the 2019 Knights who blew a 3-0 lead and yes I know this isnt the same team but im a Leafs fan and I cant help the negativity at my age!! ) The guys need to come out like they are down in the series and keep playing in the fashion that they have been!

OK RANT OVER :oops:
Guess I called that pretty accurately didn't I?

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
Oshawa protecting that blue line very well. If London struggles with the long pass, it makes things harder for London to generate offence.

Simpson with two weak goals. Should have been pulled after fourth goal just to change it up even though it was a good passing play.

Games with penalties benefit Oshawa I think. If there’s limited flow, a speed team like London has trouble getting going. Masterful job of interfering just enough without getting called. Laxdal a great coach.

Hopefully Dale900 doesn’t goon it up next period but I have my doubts.

jimbarrou

May 17, 2016
London
We’ve seen this script before in the Saginaw series. Play a dumb, undisciplined game and we’ll lose. Oshawa came to play tonight and while we had some chances to make it close, they’ve capitalized on their chances. Time to adjust and get back to playing our game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad