London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveHockey76

Oct 12, 2021
If London wins Oshawa fans should boycott game 4. This is fixed or pure referee incompetence. And I dislike both teams. Penalties should have been called on London between 6-5 to 6-6. Break away swing stick no puck take the legs out. Ummm that's a penalty. Refs don't wanna decide a game huh. By not doing your job is deciding the game. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: rve24, Otto and MJ5

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
If London wins Oshawa fans should boycott game 4. This is fixed or pure referee incompetence. And I dislike both teams. Penalties should have been called on London between 6-5 to 6-6. Break away swing stick no puck take the legs out. Ummm that's a penalty. Refs don't wanna decide a game huh. By not doing your job is deciding the game. Just saying.
Okay.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
That's what alot of london fans were saying after a certain game in the saginaw series. I don't think they are biased ( at least vast majority of them aren't anyways) but they do tend to either miss them or just not make calls that should be called. With that said, you can't blame refs if you lose.

Knownothing

Nov 1, 2022
Agree 💯 that was a penalty

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
love the “I dislike both teams” preface when the poster goes on to explain why London is favoured. Yes, very unbiased.

Reactions: Otto

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Breakaway was a penalty....I agree. But the stick work on both sides has been crazy all game. Right before 6-5 Oshawa was not called for a few things so it's gone both ways. I've seen a few calls that easily could have been called on London during their push but ealier Oshawa got away with a bunch.

Knownothing

Nov 1, 2022
Breakaway was a penalty....I agree. But the stick work on both sides has been crazy all game. Right before 6-5 Oshawa was not called for a few things so it's gone both ways. I've seen a few calls that easily could have been called on London during their push but ealier Oshawa got away with a bunch.
Agree

LoveHockey76

Oct 12, 2021
That's what alot of london fans were saying after a certain game in the saginaw series. I don't think they are biased ( at least vast majority of them aren't anyways) but they do tend to either miss them or just not make calls that should be called. With that said, you can't blame refs if you lose.
I lose nothing. I'm a hockey fan not to either team. Non bias that sees a huge flaw.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
You can't blame the refs though for losing. Every team has to deal with awful officiating. Refs aren't perfect, though they do miss alot. Not londons fault that the gens blew it. Gens should've kept skating and shut everything down

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Are you new to hockey?

LoveHockey76

Oct 12, 2021
You can't blame the refs though for losing. Every team has to deal with awful officiating. Refs aren't perfect, though they do miss alot. Not londons fault that the gens blew it. Gens should've kept skating and shut everything down
The league has to do better don't you think. Ohl hockey skills have advanced over the years but the referees are the same as the 80s. It's time the league invests more on referees for the owners, players and fans.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Sure they can be better, and certainly they can either hire better refs or train them better. But they aren't the main reason teams lose

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
The league has to do better don't you think. Ohl hockey skills have advanced over the years but the referees are the same as the 80s. It's time the league invests more on referees for the owners, players and fans.
This is hilarious. Since the dawn of time in a close playoff game the whistle has always been in the pocket in the last 5 minutes and OT. Unless they call offsetting penalties or something obvious like delay of game, or too many men. This isn't an OHL thing, doesn't matter what league it is. But you expect the OHL to be different?

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Players, referees, team managements all improved, fans, not a whole heck of a lot

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
I lose nothing. I'm a hockey fan not to either team. Non bias that sees a huge flaw.

As you would if you watched the NHL, MLB, NBA, pro soccer.......and they are pro leagues.
Is what it is.

I get a kick out of random fly by whinning comments just looking for a reaction lol.
I think it's weak when actual fans of the team's do it, let alone the non invested posters :)

Last edited:

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
As you would if you watched the NHL, MLB, NBA, pro soccer.......and they are pro leagues.
Is what it is.

I get a kick out of random fly bybref whinning comments just looking for a reaction lol.
I think it's weak when actual fans of the team's do it, let alone the non invested posters :)
Things only need to change if London benefits! Even a minuscule amount!!!!!

Reactions: rve24

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Boys are tired, Dale is going to have to filter in some players on some line, needs speed, Van Gorp or Nicholl, put one of them with the big lines for a shift or two, resting some players, our DS energy are almost on empty

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Bonk had a weak period. Gorge.being George on D
Both teams trying to stretch the zone looking for tips in and a hard F1 looking to turnover the D.
Shwa got their legs back a bit.
LK better be careful at the blueline in O zone.
Cliche time? Pucks deep, easy outs :)

Who wants to make a play? ( other than Willmore lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferguson Jenkins
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad