London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
Well anyways a great comeback for you guys and a tough pill to swallow for Oshawa.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Reactions: Fastpace

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Willmore has earned the crease as an overage goalie next year. I know there’s still lots of hockey left but here is my team next year with 3 OA’s and 2 imports. Making some assumptions on guys going pro.
Barkey, Cowan, Gazizov*
Sim*, O’Rielly, Nicholl
Arrowsmith, Van Gorp, Johnston
R.Boulton, Gerber, Hawery

Dickinson, Bonk
Wooley, Brzustewicz
Jenken, Ustinkov

Willmore*
Medvedev
Say bye to Cowan bro

7Wacked

Nov 30, 2019
You really think Cowan is going to be back next year?
I hope he will be back. I see his game in the NHL game as similar to a Zack Hymen. At 19 he will need to get stronger. Big difference working corners against 6 ' 200 lbs. + NHL defenceman. He needs more time to physicality grow to play big NHL minutes. The Leafs have a history of ruining youngin's early.

Reactions: Fastpace and LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I hope he will be back. I see his game in the NHL game as similar to a Zack Hymen. At 19 he will need to get stronger. Big difference working corners against 6 ' 200 lbs. + NHL defenceman. He needs more time to physicality grow to play big NHL minutes. The Leafs have a history of ruining youngin's early.
He would be a good addition to the team. His speed generates chances

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I saw a post today about sennecke potentially going #5 to the Habs in the draft.

He’s a very good player. Has really turned it on in the playoffs with roobroeck and Ritchie

Even with him though I don’t see them winning the series. My original prediction was London in 6 but this could be a 4 gamer lol!

I’ll be in Oshawa for game 4 so I wouldn’t complain about that- seeing the cup raised would be pretty cool
I had them in 6 or 7, but didn't know London could move up 3 more notches higher than they already were on, what a display we've witnessed in this pivotal game 3 in Oshawa. This one will be a classic for many years to come, it was nationally televised as well.

Matt93

Sep 30, 2005
So Branch confirmed "the word" Are the people who wanted proof happy now?
Branch knows he has a few weeks left so he has no plans to address this further. It's unfortunate but not surprising when it comes to Branch.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Typically, helmets don’t just “fall off” randomly. Even in a fight with fists flying it takes some prying and intention to dislodge a helmet.

But regardless of how Sandhu’s helmet came off, it’s a bullshit rule to force the player to
immediately leave the ice.

Either let the player continue to play or instantly blow the play dead as they do when a goalie loses his mask.
Rules were understood by everyone, long before this playoffs game's second overtime lost of helmet by Sandhu came into play.

jimbarrou

May 17, 2016
London
Complaining about the refs is the only thing he can do at this point. Calls were missed on both sides.

Punnett was a presence in the game that Oshawa missed in games 1 and 2. Great player and man is he a prick haha.

Reactions: All the Answers

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Today's lfp article stated that oshawa coach thought that hunter yelling at the refs helped dictate the game. Aka not calling certain things. He also thought a slew foot should've been called
Trying to cover up for his poor coaching. Oshawas failure in all three games falls on Laxdal

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Is anyone surprised of this league, I sure as hell not, not just in the OHL, it's also in QMJHL and WHL too. What's next, the washing of tongues with soap, it's ridiculous what Branch has done to CHL in general. Check these leagues; NHL football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, boxing, soccer, rugby, and listen to all the clean bad words flying out of all the player's mouths, with some fighting as well, but oh no, not in Mr. Branch's leagues

• Haha
Reactions: All the Answers

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Trying to cover up for his poor coaching. Oshawas failure in all three games falls on Laxdal
I tend to agree with you, Laxdal has some great players on his team to work with, even has the league's top voted goalie as well

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Sooooooo….. The Shwa gets some bodies back, they get some timely bounces and then they snatch defeat from the clutches of victory!!!

Laxdals excuse for the loss….. bad officiating! LMFAO!!!!

Knights outplayed them for 9 periods over 3 games, just fell asleep for a total of 10 minutes.

I have seen many a London Knights squad, this one is up there with 2016, may even be better!

One more win to go.

P.S. Punnett is not a “P@$$*” but he is a complete D!CK!!!!

Reactions: Samee987
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad