OT: Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Bingo

Oh man... us to.

Wife: my brothers aren't doing anything this year so we should host
Me: Why the F... WHAT?! Like why?
Wife: I'd like to, it will be nice
Me: Why would you want to cook on xmas day?
WIfe: I don't mind. Can you go to the store and get a (gives a 100 item list).
Me: f*** My Life.
Acceptable request from your wife … if 6 months notice given.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Well, there has to be one.

I wish all your Christmas tree go up in flames, that you wear the same sweaters than you brother in law, that your partner gets too drunk and embarass you in front of your family and I wish you bought the same gift than someone else did......and I also hope the turkey is too dry and the filling sucks !

200.gif

..........But seriously, have a good one and Happy holidays!!!

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
lol. Not sure Quebec thing is going to fly since we’re not in it.
Can't catch it from posting eh.
Well you are down to subterfuge.
Do you know the ole friction on the thermometer trick I used as a kid for a day off from school?
Time it well act like you are dying and get the gathering called off. :devdance::dumbo::pickle:

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Dealing with a covid outbreak in my house. Likely got it from the baby who has been coming home sick from daycare every other day basically. My older kid somehow never got it, no symptoms and tested negative. My wife and I both tested positive but don't really have any symptoms other than a runny nose.

Baby is coughing and congested but is otherwise fine. We were at a party before realizing we had it but nobody from the party got it.

It does kind of suck though because our family on both sides is older so we can't really risk it. Won't be able to spend Christmas with them, but at least we have each other.

Last edited:

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Seriously guys, ever wonder what ever happened to the dudes from Front de Liberté du Québec who were liberated some 35 years ago by Hans Gruber? I wonder if their sons aren’t the ones that I blocked here. :huh: You never know, man. I mean, we lost their trace after Gruber died.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Well, there has to be one.

I wish all your Christmas tree go up in flames, that you wear the same sweaters than you brother in law, that your partner gets too drunk and embarass you in front of your family and I wish you bought the same gift than someone else did......and I also hope the turkey is too dry and the filling sucks !

View attachment 789937

..........But seriously, have a good one and Happy holidays!!!
I always wish for my wife to get too drunk.....green light for me!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad