OT: NBA & Basketball - 2023-24 Season

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
Me watching the bench get emptied................

200w.gif

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I'm gonna be somewhat close to the Fever once I move in June. I'm excited to watch the GOAT Caitlin Clark in person.

Too bad I will not be around in time to watch the Knicks own the Pacers.

The knicks have played 10 really fun playoff games and 1 absolute stinker. I was in the arena for the stinker :laugh:
I have a basement with your name on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Elvis P and cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'm gonna be somewhat close to the Fever once I move in June. I'm excited to watch the GOAT Caitlin Clark in person.

No worries, I've learned me lesson wrt traveling to see the Knicks; I also drove up to Milwaukee for the IST game, when we got wrecked in the 2nd half.

From now on I wait for the Knicks to come to Chicago and enjoy watching them kick ass...with a side of Drummond's comedic genius :laugh:

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

I'll be in Brooklyn Saturday to watch the GOAT get rekt

• Love
Reactions: Elvis P

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
I don't follow the NBA but I had viewed some Wembanyama highlights over the course of the regular season on Youtube and was curious about the status/future of the Spurs organization. Is San Antonio expected to make any big free agent signings or trades in the near future in order to surround Wemby with higher end talent so the Spurs can be more competitive? I don't know anything about the financial situation of that organization, but I'm wondering how competitive their team is likely to be in the coming years.

Elvis P

London Calling
Dec 10, 2007
Goddamn Wrecks fan
distrokid.com
I don't follow the NBA but I had viewed some Wembanyama highlights over the course of the regular season on Youtube and was curious about the status/future of the Spurs organization. Is San Antonio expected to make any big free agent signings or trades in the near future in order to surround Wemby with higher end talent so the Spurs can be more competitive? I don't know anything about the financial situation of that organization, but I'm wondering how competitive their team is likely to be in the coming years.
As long as Pops is the GM the Spurs have a 0% chance of making the playoffs. His last good pre-Wemby move was drafting Kawhi in 2011.

I'll be in Brooklyn Saturday to watch the GOAT get rekt
Agreed. She's weak, needs to hit the weights, and doesn't even know how to use her body to protect her dribble. She needs four years to beef up and improve her ball handling.

Reactions: wolfgaze

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Visitor from HFLightning here at @Machinehead's behest, sorry I couldn't make it by last night for the game thread, didn't get the chance to watch the game live but I saw it later and quite a remarkable comeback, so good job there. As a Yankee fan who is also a Rangers playoff bandwagoner when the Lightning are no longer around (I've been one since Brad Richards played with the Rangers), I had zero interest in seeing another 3-0 series loss in New York sports, at least not with the Rangers.

By extension, I also unapologetically am riding the Knicks bandwagon as well, especially with Boston in the next round should they make it that far. (And, of course, potentially the Bruins over here too...). Finish this series tonight guys.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Visitor from HFLightning here at @Machinehead's behest, sorry I couldn't make it by last night for the game thread, didn't get the chance to watch the game live but I saw it later and quite a remarkable comeback, so good job there. As a Yankee fan who is also a Rangers playoff bandwagoner when the Lightning are no longer around (I've been one since Brad Richards played with the Rangers), I had zero interest in seeing another 3-0 series loss in New York sports, at least not with the Rangers.

By extension, I also unapologetically am riding the Knicks bandwagon as well, especially with Boston in the next round should they make it that far. (And, of course, potentially the Bruins over here too...). Finish this series tonight guys.
Let's f***in go!

Reactions: DrMartinVanNostrand

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
If the Knicks team that I have watched this year shows up to this game , its over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .Feel good about tonight , Pacers are undefeated at home so far this year in the POs they have also shot the leather of ball this series .Law of averages I figure they are due for a bad shooting game and an L at home .Elimination game for them , young team they might come out tight and the Knicks did closeout the Sixers on the road .

Also wearing the Starks jersey , for one I wore it for game 6 against the Sixers , it's also fitting for a Knicks game 6 in Indy , as one of his most legendary games came against indy game 6 of the 94' ECF .That performance literally saved their season .

Reactions: will1066

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Looks like fatigue finally caught up with Brunson. Everything is short,missing free throws,no legs at all

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
If the Knicks team that I have watched this year shows up to this game , its over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .Feel good about tonight , Pacers are undefeated at home so far this year in the POs they have also shot the leather of ball this series .Law of averages I figure they are due for a bad shooting game and an L at home .Elimination game for them , young team they might come out tight and the Knicks did closeout the Sixers on the road .

Also wearing the Starks jersey , for one I wore it for game 6 against the Sixers , it's also fitting for a Knicks game 6 in Indy , as one of his most legendary games came against indy game 6 of the 94' ECF .That performance literally saved their season .
giphy.gif

Hope Hart can go for game 7 , because if not that might be one injury too many for this team to overcome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad