Series Discussion: NDSF: Winnipeg Jets (3) vs Edmonton Oilers (2)

Who wins?

• Total voters

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
You first?

tenor.gif

:laugh:

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Have at it, you have the choir before you. :D

Nice.

Aight here’s my 411:

Born November 1985 at the Woman’s Hospital at the HSC. I grew up a Jets fan version one from my dad, who was a big fan since the WHA days. My first Jets game was during the 91/92 season against the Calgary Flames, we lost that game by I remember kicking the seat behind some guy who told me to f*** off lol. Good ol Winnipeg Arena, my dads work had season tickets and he had seats literally 5 seats near ice level.

When the Jets left, I switched to a Canucks fan cause of reasons that some fam moved to Vancouver during the 90’s. Fast forward to 2006, I left Winnipeg for good to Calgary then bounced that place to Vancouver.

Sisler Spartans represent, if you know you know.

Andy6

Court Jetster
Jun 3, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Same here. 12-year-old me was at Portage & Main when Bobby Hull signed his contract. You could actually see me in the picture Time magazine published of the event.

In 1974, the first time Ben Hatskin threatened to move the team, I saved up $25 from my paper route money and bought a non-voting, non-participating "share" in the team. I still have it somewhere, and Peter Warren interviewed me live for his radio show from the lobby of the Marlborough Hotel, where they were selling the shares.

I bow to no one regarding my history with this team.

I remember the "Save The Jets" campaign. People don't realize how close the Jets came to being a forgotten footnote to history, like the Winnipeg Whips.

Reactions: Jaytee

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Wait, wait, wait - why the hell are we having back-to-back playoff games? Sunday and then Monday?

That's horrible.
I think it might help a bit. They'll have to limit McDavid minutes or tire him out. Our depth should help here

Reactions: Buffdog

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I bet if we go up 3 to 1 in the series.

There will be some nervous fans around here.

Specially the older ones :D;)

The good thing is if the series becomes 3-1, with Manitoba's current lockdown, no one will be at the Arena to throw a box of popcorn on the ice...

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Remember 2015 against the Ducks? Game 3 we lost in OT after blowing a third period lead. Team was deflated and a complete no show in Game 4. Here’s hoping the same happens with Edmonton tomorrow.

Reactions: jetsforever

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Archibald must be feeling pretty bad now as his penalty both let us back into the game and now he gets a DoPS hearing for it.

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
Remember 2015 against the Ducks? Game 3 we lost in OT after blowing a third period lead. Team was deflated and a complete no show in Game 4. Here’s hoping the same happens with Edmonton tomorrow.
We lost 2015 cause Pavs was 0.891 SV for those 4 games.
Smith is better than that but not as good as Helly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad