NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – SUPER PEJORATIVE BEDARDED PHASE TWENTY-SIX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Did not think I was going to get Michkov sniped picking third in this phase, but alas...

We could all do with a little crazy in our franchises and the following picture ensures that craziness lives within the newest member of the Seattle Sockeyes, Adam Fantilli.

adam-fantilli-2022-2933.jpg

@Young Sandwich, I suspect I may regret passing on someone else...

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
He's already a Duck, so his eventual transition to the Quackverse will be seamless. Welcome to the Sexpos, we're beyond thrilled we weren't forced to take that wide-eyed werewolf.

12_medium.jpeg

Futurehead - Leo Carlsson

Just as you suspected, @Hollywood Cannon , the first 4 picks were skipped due to time and you are on the clock.

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Oh look, the picture doesn't work in my post, what a surprise. Do I need to save pics to my device to upload or only use certain websites? Or maybe I need to punch myself in the face as hard as I can for it to work?

Definitely punch yourself in the face first, then upload it from your save. I can post any of the shit I saved to imgur.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Sorry for delay. Had a shitty day that only got worse overnight.

I went over to my brother's house to celebrate my step-mom's birthday and after that was over I rushed home to catch the Rams game. Shortly before kickoff my mom texted us that our aunt had passed away. She has been in hospice for months and fighting numerous cancers for years so we knew it was coming and it's a bit of mercy towards her and my mom who looked after her.

I proceeded to watch the game with hope in my eyes and it admittedly was a very good game just with a bad result for me. The game ended sometime around 11PM and I fell asleep around 11:30.

Fast forward to 1:00AM and I wake up to Thatcher Venmo screaming so I go in his bedroom to find that he's covered in his own vomit. He would go on to throw up several more times over the night but he did it like a champ so i'm very proud of him.

I'm running on empty with all that happening and then something else that i'll get into at some other time on here.

With all of that said, while he is not Thatcher Venmo's favorite player, we're proud to select as our first future head of phase twenty six...

Will Smith (with a caveat that if the courts rule that Jojo could not actually take Bedard we select him instead) History will remember this.

@Striiker have at it. I apologize for the delay.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Sorry for delay. Had a shitty day that only got worse overnight.

I went over to my brother's house to celebrate my step-mom's birthday and after that was over I rushed home to catch the Rams game. Shortly before kickoff my mom texted us that our aunt had passed away. She has been in hospice for months and fighting numerous cancers for years so we knew it was coming and it's a bit of mercy towards her and my mom who looked after her.

I proceeded to watch the game with hope in my eyes and it admittedly was a very good game just with a bad result for me. The game ended sometime around 11PM and I fell asleep around 11:30.

Fast forward to 1:00AM and I wake up to Thatcher Venmo screaming so I go in his bedroom to find that he's covered in his own vomit. He would go on to throw up several more times over the night but he did it like a champ so i'm very proud of him.

I'm running on empty with all that happening and then something else that i'll get into at some other time on here.

With all of that said, while he is not Thatcher Venmo's favorite player, we're proud to select as our first future head of phase twenty six...

Will Smith (with a caveat that if the courts rule that Jojo could not actually take Bedard we select him instead) History will remember this.

@Striiker have at it. I apologize for the delay.
Sorry for your loss and I hope TV is feeling better today.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad