League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) | 2023-24 Regular Season Edition

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Wow Nicushkin failed a drug test. He f***ed the team last year and has done it again.

I find it weird when people say "I hope he gets the help he needs. Thoughts are with him".

Isn't there an alternative view, such as "What a selfish asshole. He has let his teammates down." Especially if this is a recreational drug thing.

When Kuzy got busted doing coke there was zero sympathy shown. People on HF Boards still make jokes about it.

These are very strange time we are living in.

Reactions: um

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Wow Nicushkin failed a drug test. He f***ed the team last year and has done it again.

I find it weird when people say "I hope he gets the help he needs. Thoughts are with him".

Isn't there an alternative view, such as "What a selfish asshole. He has let his teammates down." Especially if this is a recreational drug thing.

When Kuzy got busted doing coke there was zero sympathy shown. People on HF Boards still make jokes about it.

These are very strange time we are living in.
I mean, sure, if you assume that a guy deliberately forfeits 6 months of his career, millions of dollars, and a chance to achieve the pinnacle of his chosen profession simply because he's a douche. Or... maybe he has an actual problem that he's struggling to control and for which he deserves compassion. 🤷‍♀️

People made fun of Kuzy initially because it seemed like he just got busted for partying. When he went into the player assistance program and it appeared that maybe he too had a problem, I don't think too many folks mocked that.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Lavi’s face after Kuzy scored was laugh out loud funny. Good for you, Birdman.
1715652066717.png

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Good! f*** the Rags! Maybe they should put Rempe back in. 2-0 with him in. 1-2 with him out. Haha.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I bet on Otty to win playoff MVP last night +1300. He was +950 after the news today. I took both and now dropped to +800

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Manson shoves Benn into his own goaltender and then takes a cheap shot to the back of his head for running the goalie. Some real idiot logic there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad