Post-Game Talk: NSH AT OTT 6 PM CST 'The ONLY game on the schedule, all eyes on us.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I thought the Dallas fans were saying Gurianov was fast and had a shot? I don't think I have seen him shoot that made me think it was some asset other NHL caliber guys don't have. His speed is obvious, but I don't know that he uses it for anything besides occasionally drawing a "oh he is fast" thought from me. He certainly had his chance in the 3v3 but that turned into a hot turd sandwich of a rush chance. That was one of the worst 3v3 all the way around that I have seen in a bit. We looked dead with no intention of threatening to score.

Reactions: Armourboy

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
I thought the Dallas fans were saying Gurianov was fast and had a shot? I don't think I have seen him shoot that made me think it was some asset other NHL caliber guys don't have. His speed is obvious, but I don't know that he uses it for anything besides occasionally drawing a "oh he is fast" thought from me. He certainly had his chance in the 3v3 but that turned into a hot turd sandwich of a rush chance. That was one of the worst 3v3 all the way around that I have seen in a bit. We looked dead with no intention of threatening to score.
Gurianov is bizarre to me because I remember watching him in their Cup run in 2020 and thinking he looked like he would be a really solid player. It appears some of that was driven by an unsustainably high shooting percentage but even then he's regressed in the other facets of the game too.

originalpredfan

Oct 27, 2013
If Josi would have converted the pass from Gurianov there would not have been an odd man rush the other way.

Reactions: predhead1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad