Off field/court personnel changes, updates

Roadrage

Mar 25, 2010
Next door
NFL Black Monday got a head start with Smith gone last night and now Kingsbury in Arizona. I would expect 6-7 total fires this week.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee

More NFL changes coming.
I guess that the Texans should have tanked in that game and received the #1 pick instesd of the Bears?

The Texans have not had good success with QBs. That has hurt the franchise. Matt Schaub and Deshaun Watson have probably been the best. They both won one playoff game.

Roadrage

Mar 25, 2010
Next door
I guess that the Texans should have tanked in that game and received the #1 pick instesd of the Bears?

The Texans have not had good success with QBs. That has hurt the franchise. Matt Schaub and Deshaun Watson have probably been the best. They both won one playoff game.
No incentive for Smith to tank as he probably knew he wasn't coming back either way. Pro players have no incentive either as they aren't wired that way plus many them are fighting for contracts next season. Probably the only ones wanting to tank besides fans are the GM and owner.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Very impressive get by the Bears. Moving on from the Big Ten Commissionership would be a move that I'd have thought would only be voluntarily done if wanting to semi-retire or to become a major pro league commissioner.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Baseball. Congrats

Computer crimes?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad