Injury Report: Oh no, we're injured again....!

Did ColePens sell the teams health for the back to back cup win?

• Total voters

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
200.gif

Rickard RakellCFri, May 6Upper BodyExpected to be out until at least May 7
Brian DumoulinDFri, May 6Lower BodyExpected to be out until at least May 7
Tristan JarryGFri, May 6FootExpected to be out until at least May 7
Casey DeSmithGFri, May 6AbdomenExpected to be out until at least Sep 15

Updated May 7th, 2022

Shamelessly using this website for updates. You cant make me twitter!
2021-22 Pittsburgh Penguins Injuries - NHL

T2WLLF9.gif

JO8rQUM.gif

Last edited:

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
The word is his head is about to pop off like an old Barbie doll.

Team doctor said it's gonna require a neckyotomy.

Trouba was gonna send him a get well card but I guess it deflected off some swamp gas, fluttered into the next county, got caught up on some kid's bike spokes, landed in a mud puddle and eventually an unusually smart dog picked it up and deposited it in a completely different mail box. One in a million, I know. But in the end just an unfortunate postal play.

Stuff like that happens a lot to the guy.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Surprisingly, it's the opposite. See Sidney Crosby actually lives in a perpetual state of heightened consciousness because he's constantly concussed and what really happened is that Trouba hit him back to normal neurological function. So, in order for Crosby to return to the lineup, we have to hit him with a series of comically oversized cast iron pans until he neurologically "resets".

Good thing we've hired a cartoon bulldog in a lab coat just for this very thing.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Crosby now identifies as his basement washing machine, mentally.

Why are we joking about Sids concussion(s)? :( I felt sick to my stomach after yesterday's game. Not surprised the league didn't do anything to trouba.
It's how we cope. We f***ing despise the Rangers and their fans and they're assholes. But this is how we cope, we all want Sid back and are huge fans, but sitting and moping solves nothing. So we tell awful jokes that makes some of us assholes, laugh to forget the pain.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Crosby now identifies as his basement washing machine, mentally.

It's how we cope. We f***ing despise the Rangers and their fans and they're assholes. But this is how we cope, we all want Sid back and are huge fans, but sitting and moping solves nothing. So we tell awful jokes that makes some of us assholes, laugh to forget the pain.
Crosby certainly has!

We should start putting flowers at the site of the terrible collision that killed Crosby, like you see along the highway.

Reactions: Jacob

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
Why are we joking about Sids concussion(s)? :( I felt sick to my stomach after yesterday's game. Not surprised the league didn't do anything to trouba.
I am with you. I find nothing funny at all about Sid yet again having his brain damaged because the NHL is a league of goons run by goons.

Reactions: Genetic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad