Post-Game Talk: Oilers with the reverse orca card

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Canucks never deserved to be in this game and one can say that about 3 of the games in the series. They had nothing but fortune even to be in the game. Finally justice served and Nucks lose a close game late. Something that never happens.

probably preds are happy about this result too.

look at the Nucks cheering like they won the SC when they tied a game they were horrible in for two periods.

Giggleplex

May 18, 2015
I don't watch Canuck games but not sure why everyone is so high on Quinn Hughes. I agree he's got amazing skating ability but that seems about it.

I have no idea why more of our forwards haven't pasted him. He was basically crying after the mcdavid high stick while mcdavid after his cross check was joking it's part of the game.

Bouchard has completely outplayed him these playoffs. Anyone who watch more Nuck games full me in on what's all the hype?
Hughes is good Really good. Most of the Nucks’ offense runs through him

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Remember I was saying Mcd was nervous tonight? He was the whole game. But both Mcd and Drai were bad in those GA sequences. They just have to be better on those. Thought it was a suspect own zone game for them in third period. you hate to say it but I saw some not panic, but tentative play rather than agressively pressuring pucks out. you have to do that against the Canucks. Pressure at the line because everything they generate comes from there.
Mc-D is due for one of his 4 point nights--Thursday in Vancouver.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Oilers have only lost 1 game in the last 2 playoffs when the goalie puts up a 0.900 or above.

Average SV% for all goalies who played a playoff game in 2023: 0.9048
Aveerage SV% for all goalies who playeed a playoff game in 2024 so far: 0.9045

I've been vocal about taking it easy on skinner given how he was basically forced into the starter role when campbell shit the bed, but at this point idk how you go back to him ever.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Sportsnet had to lower the volume, after Bouch scored.... Loudest fans in the league..
Dislike when they constantly adjust the volumes. What kind of amateuer production. That said on the TNT broadcast of Dallas -Colorado the sound and quality were terrible. It was a stereo broadcast, they f***ed up. 2024 and we can't even get consistent surround sound broadcasts.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
This reminds me of nurse about 8 years ago, standing there and Crosby scored on us in a regular season game with like 20 seconds left after we came back. Mcdavid and Taylor hall out there. This time we flipped the script.

Reactions: McDoused

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad