Podcast (Audio) Olof Lindbom Interview

Khall9

Apr 28, 2021
In the 2018 NHL draft, the New York Rangers selected Olof Lindbom in the 2nd round, the first goalie selected. After covid and battling some injuries, Olof signed an entry-level deal with the Rangers last May and is currently playing in his first season in North America. Learn more about the Rangers goalie prospect who idolized Henrik Lundqvist growing up!

markymarc1215

Jan 8, 2023
Southwest Florida
Hopefully Antoine Lafleur can join him on the next podcast!

I never understood this pick. They have an average ECHL goalie here. Plenty of other players they could have thrown a dart at.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
He's had a pretty decent first year North American pro season. For forwards especially and more generally for D the ECHL is kind of a kiss of death as far as making it as an NHL player. Lots of goalies though have made it to the NHL starting out in the ECHL so his playing in Jacksonville is not that big of a deal for me. His numbers so far this year are not that bad. 15-9-1 win/loss record.....a 2.93 GAA and an .890 save %. He's going to have to improve off of that but I was kind of expecting this year was going to be somewhat worse than that for him coming off the last couple years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad