One spirit. One breath. We are one.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
So here is a simple idea for you clowns, put him on ignore. WHOA HOW ABOUT THAT. Then maybe every other post in the lounge wont be from all you crying about TJ

I can see how you might think crying and laughing are the same thing, but they really aren't.

Also, ignore doesn't really work when he continually jumps from one account to another. I mean, I'd have what, six TJ accounts on ignore by now? It's much more entertaining when I can see what he says.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I can see how you might think crying and laughing are the same thing, but they really aren't.

Also, ignore doesn't really work when he continually jumps from one account to another. I mean, I'd have what, six TJ accounts on ignore by now? It's much more entertaining when I can see what he says.

If only you were still a mod....:laugh:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I really couldn't care less about this whole thing. It's rather amusing to see how many jimmies get rustled over one person posting on the internet.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
So here is a simple idea for you clowns, put him on ignore. WHOA HOW ABOUT THAT. Then maybe every other post in the lounge wont be from all you crying about TJ

That would mean putting an account on ignore each week, and that would lead to a lot of broken conversations and confusion.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

Why don't you do the same? I see that all of your posts are just defending him. If you put the posters who always complain on ignore then you wouldn't have to worry about this back and forth banter. You are acting the exact same as all the TJ haters.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Cody Webster is a real life case of mild Stockholm syndrome

TJ constantly rips the **** out of the guy and calls him a pathetic loser all the time, but he still loves the guy and defends him, probably because he wishes he himself was everything TJ claims to be

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad