OT: Out of town scoreboard

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
Canes are weird man. They should be cooking way better than they are. Shoot they were close to losing a couple more games to the Islanders.
They have good players but their best players might not be good enough for the cup. They always have hard time scoring in playoff games.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Rangers are a better team than the Canes. I don't buy into match-ups so much as general talent level. Rangers are much more dangerous.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Rangers aren't that dangerous 5x5. It's the powerplay that is lethal. Haven't checked the stats lately but I belive the Canes are outscoring them 5x5.

Honestly, the Canes aren't outlaying them by a wide margin at 5v5. That's the big reason why I don't see Carolina coming back, even if the refs totally swallow their whistles.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Rangers are a better team than the Canes. I don't buy into match-ups so much as general talent level. Rangers are much more dangerous.
I am more concerned about the length of the Canes lineup than the top end skills of the Rangers top 6, that's just me.

Shesty is a wildcard, but no goalie will be that much better than who we have already faced.

Reactions: MaWa

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Maybe I'm wrong but I think we would do quite well with our forecheck against the Rangers, they don't have a lot of jam up front, and I think we could have an advantage in a series for that reason.

I think we match up better against the Rangers than the Canes. Although both tough teams and we shouldn't underestimate them if we get past Boston. Which I'm pretty sure we will.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I think we match up better against the Rangers than the Canes. Although both tough teams and we shouldn't underestimate them if we get past Boston. Which I'm pretty sure we will.
I think we matchup ok with the Canes too, but the difference is better goal scorers, but I expect we would handle the Rangers at 5v5 just like they are, just we are a bit more north south than the Canes, we would be crashing nets, more screens etc.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Go Canes in a perfect world they win we win and we get home ice. Both teams look very aggressive.
At the very least hope it goes 7…

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I think we matchup ok with the Canes too, but the difference is better goal scorers, but I expect we would handle the Rangers at 5v5 just like they are, just we are a bit more north south than the Canes, we would be crashing nets, more screens etc.
What was our record against both teams this year ?

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Talk about non stop action it’s like a horse race on the ice. I don’t think the Cats would allow this wide open semi careless play.

Reactions: Marco 85

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad