HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
I would love to see the Canes do it. The comeback would be fun to watch. Never really liked the Rangers, either. I don't hate them. Just always felt kinda bleh about them.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Hard to see that work both cap wise (Preds have 11M in dead cap space this year, 8M the following) & culture fit wise... Trotz came I as GM with a clear vision and has been pretty consistent in what types of athletes he wants to be a part of what they are building... Don't think that the "god-like" ego Marner carries around would fit that mo
Maybe not. But Saros is in the last year of his 5 mil deal with Askarov coming up. They can probably make the money work.

I think Utah is the best bet.

They could package Schmaltz (a downgrade but quality top 6 forward) & a mix of picks/prospects few if any teams could match... Plus have the cap space to not include a cap dump & too easily sign him to a big extension.
I don’t think Marner will allow a trade there.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
That's a serious stretch on your part boss man. You really think they would suspend a player to help Dallas? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't know what he did but they hid the Chicago fiasco for years. Unless it was reported somewhere then it could have waited until the playoffs were over.

• Haha
Reactions: nicehiss

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I don't know what he did but they hid the Chicago fiasco for years. Unless it was reported somewhere then it could have waited until the playoffs were over.
The Chicago fiasco was and still in an atrocity. Unforgivable. Nichuskin the person I am concerned about and if he needs help it should happen immediately not after the playoffs. My fear is he will end up banned down the road, seems like he is having a hard time coming to grips with his addictions.

Reactions: Rapala

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
The Chicago fiasco was and still in an atrocity. Unforgivable. Nichuskin the person I am concerned about and if he needs help it should happen immediately not after the playoffs. My fear is he will end up banned down the road, seems like he is having a hard time coming to grips with his addictions.
Might be worried about that woman too. That is not a good story to be reading now.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I had Vegas winning the cup last year and the Stars this year. It's very difficult to play against teams that have a superstar line and 3 excellent lines with a defense that can skate/be physical by keeping everything to the outside.
And a decent goalie

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Agreed. But the NHL doesn't care about Nichuskin or any player. They may be more worried about public opinion after the Chicago situation though.

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad