Post-Game Talk: Panthers head into the break on a 4 game win streak, beat Isles 3-2 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Islanders have actually been playing fun hockey lately -- yes, I know that sounds crazy -- so I'm looking forward to this one. Just hope the guys who play on the PK unit have anything at all left in the tank.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
The guys have a chance to erase the 4 game losing streak and rest up for a week. Emotional games like last night usually zap the gas tank so I'd hope we Amp it up in the 1st to get a 1-2 goal lead and turtle the rest of the way.

Hoping this was Maurice greating Cousins at pre game meeting

13Zdii.gif

Posting my new good luck Boony poster.
I may been ordering his jersey, he's become my fave player. He's not the best player on the team and full of flaws but so are all of us :laugh:
He's a throw back to.the older days of brute force. A real Swiss army knife.

CutPaste_2024-01-26_12-11-28-319.jpg

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
The guys have a chance to erase the 4 game losing streak and rest up for a week. Emotional games like last night usually zap the gas tank so I'd hope we Amp it up in the 1st to get a 1-2 goal lead and turtle the f*** out of the lead.

Hoping this was Maurice greating Cousins at pre game meeting

View attachment 811776

Posting my new good luck Boony poster.
I may been ordering his jersey, he's become my fave player. He's not the best player on the team and full of flaws but so are all of us :laugh:
He's a throw back to.the older days of brute force. A real Swiss army knife.

View attachment 811775

IMG_1083.jpeg

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Samo on the 1st line was kinda unnoticeable last game (to be expected, tougher comp) hopefully we start to see a bit more, Cause he looked real good the first 2 games down the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad