Patrick Kane shootout goal in the Swiss League

Lexus

OWN THE MOMENT.
Jan 29, 2009
Didn't see this posted anywhere, kinda shocking to be honest.

I thought the goal was sick! Just like the goal against the Wild, but with 1 or 2 more moves, and on this one he roofs it. Oh, it's on a NHL goalie aswell..
Cory Schneider is probably day-to-day with an groin injury atm. :laugh:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Trade him. His ES production and blah blah blah...nonsensical ramblings...blah blah blah

Love me some party Kane!

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Didn't see this posted anywhere, kinda shocking to be honest.

I thought the goal was sick! Just like the goal against the Wild, but with 1 or 2 more moves, and on this one he roofs it. Oh, it's on a NHL goalie aswell..
Cory Schneider is probably day-to-day with an groin injury atm. :laugh:

I saw this on Comcast this morning. I don't think it's anywhere near as special as the one against Minnesota.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
Trade him. His ES production and blah blah blah...nonsensical ramblings...blah blah blah

Love me some party Kane!

Kane was actually tied for 9th in the league in ES scoring.. it was the PP points that took a hit.

I don't get the Kane hate either. He's such an outstanding offensive player.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
This was a great goal. You'd think with Crawford, Toews and Kane, the Hawks would be borderline undefeated in shootouts.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
We haven't heard squat about Kane being traded in probably 6 months. Why are you two starting this garbage up again?

Because a specific poster (not to name names) inexplicably trashes him every chance he gets and its borderline insanity

dr robbie

Let's Go Pens!
Feb 21, 2012
Pittsburgh
Nice moves. The goalie has to feel pretty much helpless at that speed and at that distance when he has that kind of puck control.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
We haven't heard squat about Kane being traded in probably 6 months. Why are you two starting this garbage up again?

Uh, what are you going on about? I said I don't get the Kane hate either. The only reason why people aren't ragging on Kane is because the NHL isn't playing. We'd undoubtably have more than a few posters ragging on him and saying he should be traded for overpaid goaltender 'X' or big, but far less talented player 'Y' if the Hawks were playing right now. It's dumb.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Uh, what are you going on about? I said I don't get the Kane hate either. The only reason why people aren't ragging on Kane is because the NHL isn't playing. We'd undoubtably have more than a few posters ragging on him and saying he should be traded for overpaid goaltender 'X' or big, but far less talented player 'Y' if the Hawks were playing right now. It's dumb.

'It's dumb'... even though it hasn't happened in 6 months. So you're getting mad about hypotheticals now? :laugh:

PensFan6687

Mar 15, 2009
Why didn't Cory just poke check Patrick when he was within a couple feet of him? Just knock the puck off of his stick. Anyway, it's not just Patty's tight stick handling, but the way he shifts his head really fast throwing the goalie off. Great deker! Just wished he was more consistent during a season. Could be an elite scorer.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Why didn't Cory just poke check Patrick when he was within a couple feet of him? Just knock the puck off of his stick. Anyway, it's not just Patty's tight stick handling, but the way he shifts his head really fast throwing the goalie off. Great deker! Just wished he was more consistent during a season. Could be an elite scorer.

That is what frustrates Hawk fans. Kane has some fine moments but 80+ pts in a season should be automatic with his talent. Perhaps the back-to-back seasons with significant injuries (ankle and wrist) played more of a role then we think.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
'It's dumb'... even though it hasn't happened in 6 months. So you're getting mad about hypotheticals now? :laugh:

First, I'm not "mad". Second, did you read the post? "The only reason why people aren't ragging on Kane" is because they're not playing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad