OT: Pets

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
This is Greycie. We got her in June of 2019 so she was basically a Covid pet. She has the tortitude. She probably misses Taz but is enjoying being the only kitty. She turns 5 on Monday!

Thought I'd introduce the newest member of our family... a 7 week old Chiweenie

We've named him "Bigdawg" but we're just calling him "Biggie"

That brings us to 5 humans, 3 dogs and 2 cats

View attachment 860006
What a freaking cutie!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20240401_164333_766.jpg
    IMG_20240401_164333_766.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 9

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Our old girl Lola turned 11 yesterday! She's a tough little doggie, survived an accidental poisoning in 2015 that caused liver failure which she recovered from, the vet said she'd be luck to make it another 6 months (wrong!) AND cancer in 2021 (has a huge scar on her side to prove it).
20240504_205448.jpg

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Reactions: CorgisPer60

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
My best little buddy Teddy passed away yesterday. He was like our shadow, always following us around the house. Always chirping away as we would do things, always getting involved in the household chores whether we wanted him there or not. He would give us little head boops and a quick lick on the forehead and his little purring engine was always running even if no one was touching him. Always kept me company when we slept. Had his own little spot right beside me on the bed. It's a very sad day today. The house is very quiet. I don't think our home will ever be the same in his absence.

I'll never forget you little buddy. Rest in peace.

Teddy.jpg

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
My best little buddy Teddy passed away yesterday. He was like our shadow, always following us around the house. Always chirping away as we would do things, always getting involved in the household chores whether we wanted him there or not. He would give us little head boops and a quick lick on the forehead and his little purring engine was always running even if no one was touching him. Always kept me company when we slept. Had his own little spot right beside me on the bed. It's a very sad day today. The house is very quiet. I don't think our home will ever be the same in his absence.

Teddy.jpg
Sorry for your loss, Dax

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

Teddy.jpg
Losing a pet is really, really tough. Hope you are doing ok .

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020

Teddy.jpg
No words. Take care buddy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad