WWE: Premium Live Events (not the big 4 shows)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Good thing Kairi has respect for the Business.
Supposedly there's been rumors that Asuka is banged up (knee?), thought it's hard to see, and needs a break.

Jades value clear as a bell in that finish. Magnifique! She’s so clunky, but worth watching clunk around the ring for that finishing sequence. I saw her do that live against Sky Blue when she was in AEW and that was fun, but this looked better with Kairi as a dance partner for it.
I think the fact that she has better and more workers in WWE that she can do those type of moves with, will end up helping her more. But as I said, she's 4 years younger than Bianca, there's plenty of time to improve for her in others area too.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
everybody ready for WrestleMania’s debut in Louisville?

What a weird place to announce the site of WrestleMania… at a horse racing event. So weird.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Supposedly there's been rumors that Asuka is banged up (knee?), thought it's hard to see, and needs a break.
There’s also rumors Kairi and Io Shirai are going to do the Marigold show.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Man, there’s an awful lot of Bullet Club on this show.

It’s not even everybody either.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I just don’t believe Jade. She just isn’t there yet.

Also, Kairi is such a good in ring worker, but the other bits of her presentation all feel like somebody cosplaying a pro wrestler. It’s weird. Maybe it’s intentional, I don’t know.
Probably because she looks young as hell. Knowing that she's about to be 36 is insane to me.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
crowd is nuts i hope they come back next year or the year after u got to give france another show within the next 24 months after this performance.

Reactions: Jussi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad