Video Pretty big LNAH brawl

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Hahah, man, what an insane league. I give all those guys props, but they really do perpetuate the whole "I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out" hockey stereotype.

Timmer44

Mar 3, 2006
Van City
Makes me sick to watch. On one hand, the white team doesn't do anything to stand up for their own guys. Even worse, the Dark team are not following the code at all. 2 on 1's. Hitting when guys are down, defenceless. It's embarrassing to watch.

I love hockey scraps and brawls but this is ugly.

What is the story behind it? Was this team tossed out of the league?

BraveSirRobin

Ducks offseason
Feb 5, 2006
Yucaipa, CA
That announcer is going crazy! I'm assuming its against the Sorel Mission and Thetford Mines Prolab (the announcers says Prolab several times.) No idea about the suspensions though, it was absolutely chaotic out there!

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Makes me sick to watch. On one hand, the white team doesn't do anything to stand up for their own guys. Even worse, the Dark team are not following the code at all. 2 on 1's. Hitting when guys are down, defenceless. It's embarrassing to watch.

I love hockey scraps and brawls but this is ugly.

What is the story behind it? Was this team tossed out of the league?

I agree completely. I'm all for brawls and fighting in hockey but this was just disgusting. White team clearly wanted nothing to do with it adn the red team just jumped them and beat them repeatedly, no matter how helpless you were.

Goalies having a nice conversation was pretty funny though.

LaurentHou*

the annoucer is a ****in *****. The red are ****in stupid. The red team need to go to JAIL! That freakin ugly... disgusting...

Fire Brunet*

man, the funniest part is the announcer. I wish most of you guys would understand french... the play-by-play is just priceless

LaurentHou*

man, the funniest part is the announcer. I wish most of you guys would understand french... the play-by-play is just priceless

No, its a ''apôtre de la violence'' . This ******* like violence and im pretty sure he has never fight...

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
At risk of saying something stupid without knowing anything about the league or either team, you'd have to think that the white team had to have some guys on the bench that were tougher than those on the ice.

At what point does the coach care enough about the safety of the guys on the ice to send in reinforcements?

After 2 or 3 minutes of the Red team bullying, cheap shotting and trying to hurt them, I'd think that the league officials would understand that it was a necessary tactic to allow them to protect themselves and not come down too hard with fines, suspensions etc.

At one point, when the kid got sucker punched in front of his goaltender, I was hoping the goalie would start swinging his stick at them.

GoHabsGo57

Feb 8, 2008
Cornwall, Ontario

Oh man I miss that league. It was awesome when RDS showed some games. My home city (Cornwall) was really close to getting the Chiefs franchise. I remember the "Minor" league of this league, Cornwall had a team during the NHL lockout. It was awesome to see 15 fights a night with a little bit of hockey thrown in.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Oh man I miss that league. It was awesome when RDS showed some games. My home city (Cornwall) was really close to getting the Chiefs franchise. I remember the "Minor" league of this league, Cornwall had a team during the NHL lockout. It was awesome to see 15 fights a night with a little bit of hockey thrown in.

What league is it?

How old are the players and what would it compare to, talent-wise?

TaylorHall

First overall
Sep 20, 2008
I love the two goalies just having a conversation with each other.

Pretty hilarious ****. I also liked how one of the zebras is just standing there while another is doing everything he can to break up the fights. Like the zebra right at the end of the vid... I wonder what happened to him. :cry:

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
What league is it?

I'm pretty sure its the LNAH.

I don't feel bad for the white team because if you play in that league, you know whats coming to you.

Here are some breakdowns of the amount of fights:

http://www.hockeyfights.com/leaders/teams/22/reg2008

The talent is pretty bad, but our own Guilluame Lefebrve played there

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
I'm bilingual and this announcer is hilarious....
I get a kick out of how shocked and disgusted he is at what he is witnessing.....sort of like Jim Ross of the WWE. LOL

AHHHHH, INCROYABLE... AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!1:laugh:

GoHabsGo57

Feb 8, 2008
Cornwall, Ontario
Its false, 3-4 fight be game its the average, not 15.
I was talking about a similar league, my hometown had a team in, I think it was called Ligue Hockey Senior Professionale AA (LHSPAA). They folded the year Cornwall won the Championship (first and only Ontario team to win! :laugh:) Ok, light nights would have 4 fights, but I swear to God, sometimes, very often, I would see 10-15 fights in a game. One game, I remember, was on a Saturday night during the NHL Lockout, the game was a 7:30 start. By 7:40pm, there had been a bench clearing brawl. It took about an hour to get the game going after that. Later on in the 2nd period, another bench clearing brawl. It took a while again. By the end, there were like 7 players left on each bench. I didn't get out of the arena until 12:30 am or so. Classic Quebec senior hockey.:D

Charlie Milles*

What league is it?

I know the goalie for the white team is Frederic Deschenes, who was Detroit's fifth round pick in '94.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad