GDT: R2G4 - Stars @ Avs - The Gang makes a GDT (MOD NOTICE post #87)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Man that guy sitting behind the Colorado bench wearing the fake reverse retro jersey... the colours aren't even right, and the shape is all wrong.

" YooooOOOooU CaaaaaaNNNNN't TeeeeLLLLLLlllll ThhhhEEEE DiFFeeeeRENcccccce"

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
why does leah hextall still have a job? don't get me wrong, im grateful she isn't doing play by play anymore but even as a sideline commentator she's never said anything insightful or clever. hell, maybe im wrong. maybe people have been wondering about the salt & pepper hair flow?

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

nerevarine

Nov 14, 2019
Its a shame it looks like dallas will get past colorado, really think col would have been the easier team to get through for edmonton

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
why does leah hextall still have a job? don't get me wrong, im grateful she isn't doing play by play anymore but even as a sideline commentator she's never said anything insightful or clever. hell, maybe im wrong. maybe people have been wondering about the salt & pepper hair flow?
It's more the general awkwardness, like someone who can't read the prompter.

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Ave's better tighten up, Stars are looking like a team that believes they can after overcoming a "Stacked" Vegas team. Plenty of time left, one goal gets whole place up.

NeelyWasAWarrior

Don't Poke The Bear
Dec 23, 2006
Boston Garden

I don't mind her input behind the glass. She's fine by me in that position. Like you I have a problem with her in the broadcast booth. That's not NHL hockey.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The Avs players seem to be struggling to concentrate on the game with the Nichushkin news.

I have to think they knew probably yesterday about it. Probably did not get told to the media or outside the organization til tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad