GDT: R2G4 - Stars @ Avs - The Gang makes a GDT

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
All these injuries to Avs players over the years just feels like a constant battle, like going 15 rounds with Ali.

But this shit? This is like going back to your corner between rounds and your trainer starts throwing haymakers.

Wtf.

LazRNN

Dec 17, 2003
Man the Val news has really killed whatever enthusiasm I had for watching this game, though I suppose the Avs can change that by defying the odds and overcoming this.

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
Frustrating, Nuke is a great player but I still have some underlying gratitude. This team doesn't touch a cup without him, and we went 21 years without a cup prior to him being on this team.

This team still has Mackinnon and Makar, any team building around those 2 players can contend for a cup. It's a shame to see another year potentially go to waste but we still have a few more years of being cup contenders. There is still a chance that Nichuskin could take recovery seriously, and there's a very large chance he says f*** it and goes to the KHL. Either way - management has done much better in the last 7-8 years than what many of us endured during the dark ages, and they can use his money and landys money and god willing Rantanens money and build a winner.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
1715649606747.jpeg

Whelp…..

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I wish we could find out what kind of drugs he’s doing. Some drugs are easier to quit than others

TheGrimReaper

ten years gone
Aug 20, 2020
gallows pole
ok , i'll clarify my statement
perhaps this addiction was something nuke has been battling for years
in dallas he really didnt produce like he has as an av but...
perhaps the stars org knew of said " addiction " and with both components combined decided to to part ways
even while he was killing it as an av we had no idea of this " personal problem " until the police were involved , right ?
i wish him the very best to beat this
i have lost many a friend to substance abuse

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad