GDT: R2G4 - Stars @ Avs - The Gang makes a GDT

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
G and Makar don't work well together, but maybe they'll channel the chemistry they had way back when Makar just joined the Avs. Those two looked amazing vs Calgary and San Jose together.

Reactions: MoreLikeTurdCrapley

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
A story that is out there and I'm certain I'll get shamed about, but F it... when Nuke was a rookie in Dallas, he could barely speak English. Had a teammate score a bag of coke and texted a front office staff that he needed a 'girl arranged' on the road. He didn't play the next game.

Let's keep it going.

When Galchenyuk was in Loveland, Nuke was making regular trips to meet up with him. The same police officer pulled him over twice and instead of making a big deal, he reported it to the Avs, who of course... buried it.

I don't give a f*** anymore.

The friends I've had on this team... they take playing professional hockey as a f***ing privilege. I've been in the same room with these guys when others are blowing lines and they want nothing to do with it. Of the guys I've known well, only Ryan Wilson "liked to party" but was professional enough to keep that to the offseason when in cottage country. The other guys, not a f***ing chance.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Let's keep it going.

When Galchenyuk was in Loveland, Nuke was making regular trips to meet up with him. The same police officer pulled him over twice and instead of making a big deal, he reported it to the Avs, who of course... buried it.

I don't give a f*** anymore.

The friends I've had on this team... they take playing professional hockey as a f***ing privilege. I've been in the same room with these guys when others are blowing lines and they want nothing to do with it. Of the guys I've known well, only Ryan Wilson "liked to party" but was professional enough to keep that to the offseason when in cottage country. The other guys, not a f***ing chance.

Okay that explains his problems, he is probably hanging out with Galchenyuk during off-season. That guy is ***** up. Explains alot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad