GDT: R2G4 - Stars @ Avs - The Gang makes a GDT

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
No matter how good he looks he never gives his team a chance to win. Third goal was perfect example.

When you’re down 0-3 or 0-4 every game your goalie is not giving you a chance to win.
Sounds like you didn't watch the game to me. He's the one who gave them a chance to win when the Avs were getting outshot 22-4

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
No point, they're just going to blame Georgiev regardless. He should have gone down and put the puck in the net himself I guess.
I'm not gonna say it's his fault, but he looks really small in net, and his technique is shit. He also has no drive to be better when shit goes wrong.

twostroke2023

Dec 15, 2023
“I know we didn’t do a lot during free agency, but we have a really big player coming back in November. That’s our free agency signing”

That’s what we are going to hear isn’t it

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Sounds like you didn't watch the game to me. He's the one who gave them a chance to win when the Avs were getting outshot 22-4
He’s not a fit for this team. He struggles with long distance screened shots and the Avs’ system give a lot of space up top. I rather have a slow bigger goalie that can make those saves.

Reactions: drhiii

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Very, very streaky team this season. Which doesn't work in the playoffs when you need to consistently win series.
Streaky, often outplayed (which we weren't used to) and multiple public locker room issues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad