Prospect Info: Round 1, 22nd overall: Oliver Bonk, RHD, London (OHL)

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
You're so old your Social Security Number is 000-00-0001
hXmsblHW2NSHwe8YfGuixg15DQI=.gif

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
I'm surprised bonk didn't make our top 5 prospects this year given A the wretched state of our prospect pool B recency bias and C first round pedigree.
I get that he doesn't project as a number one guy but as a rather high floor player why is everyone so low on him

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
I'm surprised bonk didn't make our top 5 prospects this year given A the wretched state of our prospect pool B recency bias and C first round pedigree.
I get that he doesn't project as a number one guy but as a rather high floor player why is everyone so low on him
I think around Foerster and Brink personally. Brink probably has more potential but I think Bonk has a better chance of being the better player. My dream scenario is York and Bonk form a great 2nd pair in a few years

scumpup

Nov 29, 2021
Better than fisto. At this point id rather have mid players where they belong than shit stains in our undies.

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
Ironic. I have a number and there may be no money to hand out by the time I retire.
They'll figure something out... (probably massively screwing over the next generation in the process). Retirees make up way too large a % of the electorate that actually casts ballots for greedy politicians to deal with the ballot box wrath of ending social security.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad