GDT: Round 1 Game 4 Playoffs: Jets @ Avs Apr 28, 2024 – 1:30 PM CT. TV: CBC; Radio: 680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rythashocka

Mar 21, 2007
If you think Perfetti would change this matchup I have a bridge to sell you
I've watched Perfetti plenty from Saginaw until now, he's better than a majority of the roster playing today. I'd rather have a high iq player who knows where to be then appleton, toffoli, afj etc who look insanely lost.

But go ahead rick keep playing the same ole roster, you won't get better results. Sorry.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Boy am I glad I'm not watching this train wreck. I'm busy watching my new kitten. Of course, we know that the issues with this team are fundamentally coaching. That PK has been shit all year and they did absolutely nothing to make it better. Fire every single coach this offseason. This is unacceptable.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
The Jets are just saving their pushback for the next game at home...

images

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
So you just want to pin everything on the goalie? And do you suggest we do about that? Trade him for a worse regular season goalie and hope for the best?
No idea. Like I said pre game, I wanted helley for thsi game not LB because that's who we've hitched our wagon to.

.867 how low can he go…..
How dare you sip. Think of the millionaire playoff choker. The skaters are dog shit but he's beyond criticism. Because reasons.

Reactions: sipowicz

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
To Bednar's credit, he looked at our regular season games and was like 'what works?'... oh wait, Bowness' system - I'll use that

Then no one played Bones system on the Jets...

Reactions: MardyBum

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
No idea. Like I said pre game, I wanted helley for thsi game not LB because that's who we've hitched our wagon to.

How dare you sip. Think of the millionaire playoff choker. The skaters are dog shit but he's beyond criticism. Because reasons.

Helle is not beyond criticism its just no one takes you seriously because you ONLY ever criticize the goalie. When Helle stands tall its crickets from you and when we lose the first finger you point is at the goalie every single time.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Not at all surprising.
Still like our team but just not to be and it was apparent game 1

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
So you just want to pin everything on the goalie? And do you suggest we do about that? Trade him for a worse regular season goalie and hope for the best?
Blaming this one on Hellebuyck shows insufficient understanding of what's happening. We've - again - conceded over 3.5 xG against in two periods, which is already more than we averaged per game during the regular season. We've been absolutely horseshit defensively, and while Helle hasn't helped us win, this isn't even remotely closely to being a goaltending issue.

Reactions: weslox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad