GDT: Round 1 Game 4 Playoffs: Jets @ Avs Apr 28, 2024 – 1:30 PM CT. TV: CBC; Radio: 680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Makar hasn't looked this good in a minute. Terrifying every time he touches the puck.

We all thought he may have been dealing with injuries all season but he's looking like he was just saving himself for the playoffs. Funny thing is even playing at 80% all year he's still gonna finish 2nd in Norris voting and lead the league in ppg for defenseman.

ZYXWVUT

Feb 26, 2024
Outside view here. Bowness pulling the typical double standard. Won’t put Perfetti in, because too inexperienced or whatever. But throws Stanley back in over Colin Miller. Not saying Miller is a world beater but Stanley stinks.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Vinh

Mar 19, 2010
Montreal
virtualhockeyscout.substack.com
We all thought he may have been dealing with injuries all season but he's looking like he was just saving himself for the playoffs. Funny thing is even playing at 80% all year he's still gonna finish 2nd in Norris voting and lead the league in ppg for defenseman.
Scary stuff for the West. He looks incredible today.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
I think you'll be surprised vs someone like NYR/CAR/DAL/VGK how pedestrian the Avs offense will look. I think he'd need to be .920 or better in a series vs any of those to have a chance
Yea, that’s fair. They don’t have the depth of some of those teams. Though Mittelstadt seems to have filled that 2C spot nicely.

But, yea those teams D and goalies will give them a harder time.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
While there were some premonitions about Georgiev coming into this series, what I've seen from him has been at least halfway decent outside of game 1.
The avs 2022 run proved you can win with average to below average goaltending

Game one was below that though, good on Bednar for not going to provostev when annunen wasn’t an option in game two though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad