GDT: Round 1 Game 4 Playoffs: Jets @ Avs Apr 28, 2024 – 1:30 PM CT. TV: CBC; Radio: 680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Cale Makar might be my favourite player to watch in the entire league.

These do-everything Dmen are always a treat to watch. Keith, Doughty, Karlsson, Hedman, now Makar. They are the most potent weapons a team can have in the cap era IMO.

Reactions: Summer Rose

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
Exactly. Lots of complaining about the reffing.

A guy gets a high stick and is bleeding out on the ice - that’s a double minor. Like cmon

Jets are a regular season team. We got a good team. But no game breakers.

Avs know how to turn it on in the playoffs. They have so many good players.

There’s nothing wrong with accepting the reality as team A simply has game breaking talent and team B does not.
yea for sure. not having a game breaker is their biggest flaw. honestly if they didn't have to go through colorado they'd probably be a 2nd or 3rd round exit. just bad luck.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
But refs wahhhh
1714335940905.png

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Hellebuyck pulling his Luongo-esque goaltending performance today. Make a f***ing stop, refs have been shit but Christ dude, make a f***ing stop.

Nah man. Helle has been solid I think

Disservice to the Avs who have explosive offensive firepower

Makar MADE that shot look easy. It’s not. He’s a f***ing beauty.

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
I've never seen a team get such beneficial reffing. Refs in this League must be scared of getting bitched out by MacK.
They literally called a penalty to get him to shut up. The only time he's not running his mouth is when he's saving his breath for the PP.

Hot take since this entire message board likes riding MacGinnons dock. But if he hadn't been from the same home town as Crosby nobody would put up with his crap. And he'd be a poor man's Tavares.

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
If you're not willing to hit the Avs and clog up the neutral zone you'll be chasing all game and they'll draw penalties with speed/cycle.

Plenty of teams have mauled the Avs in 7 game series in the last few years and the recipe is always the same.

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
Nah man. Helle has been solid I think

Disservice to the Avs who have explosive offensive firepower

Makar MADE that shot look easy. It’s not. He’s a f***ing beauty.
Not taking away from Makar, but being that deep in his net didn’t do him any favors

Reactions: Summer Rose

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Seriously, what’s with all the crying.

Focus on winning 2 series first.
No one needs to focus on anything. No one here In these contributes to their teams series. We aren't on the ice. We are in our homes commenting on games and we have every right to watch and comment on any series we see fit, especially in the general GDT's. Don't want other fans input? stay in your teams boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad