GDT: Round 1 Game 4 Playoffs: Jets @ Avs Apr 28, 2024 – 1:30 PM CT. TV: CBC; Radio: 680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
I like how Bednar doesn't shut down the offence to try and focus 100% on defending once they have the lead. It's like he trusts them to play aggressive without putting themselves in trouble. Wish Tocchet would do that with the Canucks.
Yeah, it’s pretty much just Colorado and Carolina that still push the pace with a lead.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Kudos Ave's, your team is putting Jets down easily. Ave's always had "The Goods" to be legit "Cup" contenders, but it's other crucial ingredient that helps them reach great heights. Ave's believe they will do it, Jets don't. This series is over! That's unless something drastic happens. like Ave's players turning into zombies or something.... :P
I agree. I believe having players who have won the SCF is a huge advantage. They’ve been there. And they’re hungry for more.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Not strange at all, Regular season and playoffs are two different breeds.
Sure but to say they aren’t facing a great goalie is straight up untrue, Helly hasnt even been bad he’s just always under siege.

Avs did the same thing to Vasi in the 2022 finals, when they are at full steam they do it to all goalies no matter who they are

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
I'm confused as to what you're arguing?? Georgiev beat the Avs by playing like shit that game. Since he went back to average the Jsts haven't had a hope in hell
Yup, it was always the main question of the series. Avalanche will cave in the Jets a vast majority of the series but Georgiev always had the possibility of single-handedly sinking the series for them and the opposite for Helleybuck.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad