GDT: Round 1 Game 4 Playoffs: Jets @ Avs Apr 28, 2024 – 1:30 PM CT. TV: CBC; Radio: 680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Jets have been complaining about phantom calls, I think it’s safe to assume they would complain about what you think is a real call, no? I realize that logic isn’t turned on in your brain but it exists in the real world.
No I complaininghiw the refs controlled the momentum. Avs didn’t have much going on until they got 3 consecutive penalties. Too little to late for jets. It not even at all

yeaher

May 3, 2019
Looks like Ricky B is gonna need another post match scrum to change things going into next game maybe Kyle Conner getting his hand cut off will help the team like it did when Dillon did it on Friday

Reactions: Summer Rose

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Looks like Ricky B is gonna need another post match scrum to change things going into next game maybe Kyle Conner getting his hand cut off will help the team like it did when Dillon did it on Friday

Connor is more likely to hide behind the goalie in the net than get involved in a scrum... lol

• Haha
Reactions: yeaher

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
No I complaininghiw the refs controlled the momentum. Avs didn’t have much going on until they got 3 consecutive penalties. Too little to late for jets. It not even at all
Now I’m convinced you aren’t even watching the game and changing the goalposts just to keep your head canon going. Congrats, your troll behavior sucked me in.

Reactions: Tralfamadore

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
They're a better version of the Kings
What?? The Kings have one of the best d-men in the league, their best forward is a selke winner, and their goaltending is league minimum garbage.

Both teams suck, but they couldn't be built more different.

The Kings would clap the Jets too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad