Pre-Game Talk: Sabres vs Leafs: Nov 4, 7pm, SN & CBC

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
They better show up for this one

I've watched this team for over 40 years and I've seen some horrible play but I've never felt the amount of disgust I felt for these guys after the last "performance"

Give us something to be proud of ffs

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
They're winning tonight.

I know I'll hear the trap game talk after playing Boston and Buffalo on a back to back and losing last night but nope.... Leafs I'm calling a win tonight for you.

Back home and finally have a huge home stand here. Time to gain some points.

Get it done.

Go Leafs Go

• Love
Reactions: Buds17

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
I'm not going to lie guys. A small part of me really wants to see Buffalo win this game like 6 or 7-0

I'm still so angry and disgusted by that non-response from the team after that Marchand/Liligren incident.

From this point on, anything that gets Sheldon Tommy Boy Keefe closer to getting shit canned is aces in my books.

Aloysius

Oct 9, 2021
If the Scotiabank crowd was made up of hfboards posters tonight, they would be meowing when the Leafs hit the ice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: thinkblue

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Sabres coming in after getting blown out 5-1 to the flyers

Back to back with a team with poor defense and terrible goal tending

We should see big games from the top 6 and a strong win. No excuses for today

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Buffalo in Toronto on a Saturday night? Is it me or do we always play them between Monday and Wednesday?

I wonder who is in net?

Reactions: Burnie97

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Woll with a monster game. Let’s go

Be nice for some depth to show up
Domi Bertuzzi Jarnkrok Kampf all useless so far.

Reactions: fahad203

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Let's see how the Leafs respond from all the backlash for their non-response to the Liljegren injury.

My guess is they play a solid hockey game overall but do nothing to change the perception that they're soft as melted butter.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Leafs should skunk them tonight.
Yeah, Buffalo looks terrible most nights. I wouldn't be surprised to see them making a coaching change soon, even though the real problem is that their GM risked going into the season with sketchy goaltending and it is backfiring on him.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Let's see how the Leafs respond from all the backlash for their non-response to the Liljegren injury.

My guess is they play a solid hockey game overall but do nothing to change the perception that they're soft as melted butter.
You're assuming they know there is 'backlash'.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I didn't watch the Sabres vs Flyers game, however based on the score, I surmise that the Sabres took the game off to save themselves for the game tonight against our Leafs.

If our Leafs don't show up on time, and play hard for a full 60 minutes, these Sabres become Leaf killers once again.

Please play the right way Leafs, and for the entire game, to earn what should be an easy 2 points.

Our Leafs lack character, so I think this game becomes a nail biter. Prove me wrong Leafs !!!

Reactions: HolyCrap

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Down a quarter of our backend and have 3 low end Marlies filling in doesn’t bode well. This franchise needs a serious retool on D. It’s so bad.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
I didn't watch the Sabres vs Flyers game, however based on the score, I surmise that the Sabres took the game off to save themselves for the game tonight against our Leafs.
No, the Sabres are just a bad team at the moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad