GDT: SAUNAMEN @ rags’ dusty shoeshine stand

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
I dont think this is the fault of the GM..

And I dont know how coaching works but, it seems like the lid coming off in the playoffs on what was a good PP and elite PK might not be on the head cocach but the special teams, and players
Not on Don at all. He made the bold moves to try and improve our weakness. The fact that said weakness is still the problem, is in the coaching staff.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I dont think this is the fault of the GM..

And I dont know how coaching works but, it seems like the lid coming off in the playoffs on what was a good PP and elite PK might not be on the head cocach but the special teams, and players
In a way it is. The whole theory "This team is so good at puck possession and D we can get away with league average goaltending" philosophy clearly is a postseason fallacy.

But yeah the special teams things is...I don't even know

Reactions: WreckingCrew

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
Do you think the contract kerfuffle caused any of this?

I didn't like how they played against the Isles before it happened but this has been a strange series to me. Weird vibes.

Reactions: hockeynjune

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Do you think the contract kerfuffle caused any of this?

I didn't like how they played against the Isles before it happened but this has been a strange series to me. Weird vibes.

Nah, I think we played poorly against the Islanders, but the talent difference was big enough to overcome it. The NYR are more talented than the Isles and us, so playing poorly against them often ends in losses.

Reactions: 3CanesInTheBox

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad