Votes: 11 14.1%
  • No preference

Votes: 58 74.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
In coming to this board I especially learn from the hockey gurus we have here.
If one of you could answer a question. Vegas has big players on average is this an advantage over a smaller group ?

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Nahh Luostar is the diff between going 4-0 or 4-1.

“There’s no crying in baseball” … I mean hockey
Fake news:laugh:

brad-marchand.jpg

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

People Magazine? A Panther on People?

View attachment 714704

BRADY YOU ARE A PANTHER

get-this-man-a-shield-gif.gif
Since he got in the league, he has always been my favorite player.
Brother has taken that spot this year.

Until they come out sleepy and flat and get caved tomorrow. All the bad memories come back lmfao
I've been debating that the panthers sweep, or they win 5.
I think I've set on winning in 5. Split these 1st 2, then win the rest of the games.

Get your game 5 ticket in Vegas.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I read this like 10 x on the main boards already and I disagree. Barkov, Lu and Cousins are hurt, it only benefits them to rest. Bob is old and had 30 days between starts during this run, the time off helps him. Like was Vegas trying to lose 2 of 3 and look like shit doing it just to have less time off between rounds? I don't think so lol. It's a weak excuse. Avs had 10 days off between rounds last year and won pretty easily vs Tampa.
I thought about your answer over the last days. And there is one very important reason I do agree with you in the end - even though all coaches and GMs say the the rest vs. rust discussion is absolutely real and that there is no obvious answer to it:

If you look at VGK ice times, no forward is over 20 min TOI averaged over the whole POs. We have 5. PoMo's tendency to shorten the bench / ride his best players hard is the reason that them getting the most rest possible (as well as for Bob) is a good thing for us.

If we were discussing last year's team though, I much rather would prefer a much shorter layoff.

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad