GDT: [SCP24 RD1 GM1] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 8:30PM CT (BSSW)

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Stars wearing blackout gear for the second straight practice … mhmmm

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Also anyone not rocking the Dark UI™ might want to change for the duration of the plaioffs

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Also anyone not rocking the Dark UI™ might want to change for the duration of the plaioffs
sutes2.gif

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I hate to be a negative Nellie, but I doubt every home team wins their opening game, as it seems rare. As of now, every home team has won the series opener, meaning either the Stars and/or the Oil will lose tonight.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Outcomes of those games have no effect on ours
True, but superstitions are superstitions.

The other thing I don't see mentioned often is that the series was pretty even last year, with two big exceptions - The lazy Suter turnover late in game 2(?) that led to a Vegas OT win when we just had to hold on 3 minutes or so, and Benn going nuts, costing us that game and probably one more.

It really is, as usual, the team that makes the fewest mistakes in an even series.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I might be jannied but just know I’m giving all your posts a like in spirit. Which I understand does f*** all for your reaction score, but blame the cops for that.

Reactions: Satan and Zrhutch

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
I might be jannied but just know I’m giving all your posts a like in spirit. Which I understand does f*** all for your reaction score, but blame the cops for that.
Putting your Janny under protest. We used to be a proper country

Reactions: Satan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad