GDT: [SCP24 RD1 GM6] Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights - 9:00PM CT (BSSW)

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
They had no energy tonight. 5D rotation or just the grind of the series starting to show.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
how the f*** do you get to be an NHL coach and not realize a guy just does not have it anymore? You can’t keep him on the top line.

Reactions: The Tourist

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Brutal loss. Offense going completely cold does not bode well for game 7.

I fear a blowout loss is incoming on Sunday

Reactions: roryjones

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
how the f*** do you get to be an NHL coach and not realize a guy just does not have it anymore? You can’t keep him on the top line.
Yup. With how close these games have been, Pavs crippling the top line could easily be the difference.

I love the guy but he doesn’t have it right now.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
All forwards were poor tonight. 4th line did their role with a good forecheck and some good shifts, but the top 9 were all invisible.

Didn't want to earn that win.

I hope they learn their lesson very quickly.

Very worried Hill will be full of confidence now.

Hats off to Jake.

Reactions: roryjones

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Pressure is now on Dallas. Hope Johnston can carry game 7 cause this dumbass coach will put the same trash lines out there and expect to win. If marchment is healthy I would scratch pavelski. He is truly that bad. I have never seen someone in the NHL skate that slow. Good in the past but awful right now.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Pressure is now on Dallas. Hope Johnston can carry game 7 cause this dumbass coach will put the same trash lines out there and expect to win. If marchment is healthy I would scratch pavelski. He is truly that bad. I have never seen someone in the NHL skate that slow. Good in the past but awful right now.

0% chance Pavelski gets scratched

Johnny Tomala

Jan 24, 2017
I didn't watch this game. I am at my parents house since Friday. Tomorrow I am back at my place and I will watch game 7. Stars are unbeaten this playoffs when I am watching them.

• Haha
Reactions: ck26

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
They had no energy tonight. 5D rotation or just the grind of the series starting to show.
What?

All forwards were poor tonight. 4th line did their role with a good forecheck and some good shifts, but the top 9 were all invisible.

Didn't want to earn that win.

I hope they learn their lesson very quickly.

Very worried Hill will be full of confidence now.

Hats off to Jake.
Feel like several people watched a very different game than I did last night. Dallas was buzzing all night, they basically matched Vegas in scoring chances, had tons of rushes, were up and down the ice. The game was exciting, even if the score was basically 1-0.

Vegas came out with the intensity you expect from a top tier team facing elimination, and Dallas went toe to toe with them all game. Now we get a game 7 at home, which should also be excellent. Vegas threw the kitchen sink at us and only came out with 1 goal and an ENG.

Last edited:

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
I would like to see a line up look like this assuming no one comes back. Try to load up the top 2 lines.

Robertson-Hintz-Johnston
Duchene-Seguin-Stankoven
Benn-Pavelski-Dadonov
Dellandrea-Steel-Smith

If Marchment comes back it would look like this.

Robertson-Hintz-Johnston
Marchment-Duchene-Seguin
Benn-Stankoven-Dadonov
Steel-Pavelski-Smith

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I would like to see a line up look like this assuming no one comes back. Try to load up the top 2 lines.

Robertson-Hintz-Johnston
Duchene-Seguin-Stankoven
Benn-Pavelski-Dadonov
Dellandrea-Steel-Smith

If Marchment comes back it would look like this.

Robertson-Hintz-Johnston
Marchment-Duchene-Seguin
Benn-Stankoven-Dadonov
Steel-Pavelski-Smith
I like some of the changes but you can’t take Stank AND Wyatt away from Benn. You got to leave one of them with him.

Reactions: The Tourist

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad