GDT: SCP24 | RD2 | GM5 | Dallas Stars vs. Colorado Avalanche | 7:00PM CT | ESPN

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm expecting the Avs to really try and jump on us early. Would guess MacKinnon/Makar play at a minimum half each period and probably like 7 of the first 10 minutes of the game. They are gonna go all out for that first goal

Bednar just mentioned that their ice time limit "goes out the window" tonight

• Haha
Reactions: LT

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
I'm expecting the Avs to really try and jump on us early. Would guess MacKinnon/Makar play at a minimum half each period and probably like 7 of the first 10 minutes of the game. They are gonna go all out for that first goal

Georgiev letting in an early stinker would be the cherry on top of the shit sundae that has been the Avs' series

Reactions: ck26 and Johno

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013

So 26-28min per game is “limiting their ice time”. Seems about right

Reactions: Kcb12345

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Robertson and Duchene have played well but haven't scored this series. Time for them to get on the board.

I think they will.
imo duchene has been a little disappointing. puck seems to be falling off of his stick and he seems indecisive. hopefully he gets comfortable and starts producing.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad

I hope the Avs do that and shots are 20-0 in the first ten minutes with a 0-0 score. Then first time the Stars get a chance they rush the other way and score.

Reactions: Nikki Potnick

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
I hope the Avs do that and shots are 20-0 in the first ten minutes with a 0-0 score. Then first time the Stars get a chance they rush the other way and score.

Just limit the high danger chances.

Jake is a goalie who loves volume, gets him in a rhythm. So no issue with him facing 12 to 15 shots, stars job is to make sure its shots from distance or no screens.

If Jake gets into this one early can really put them on back foot

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Would be nice to see Dallas blow them out tonight. Hope the Avs look like last game. They almost looked dead in the 3rd.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
How do you weather an avalanche
Even our medium-small star has a surface temp of 10,000 degrees, so I've gotta think it would be easy work for most "luminous spheroids of plasma held together by self-gravity" to melt the thing away in a few minutes.

Just heard that tonight could be the last game of Zach Parise's career and was going to make a smug comment about revenge for 2000. But it turns out he wasn't there. And that he played many more years for MIN than for NJD. And that I don't dislike the guy at all, he's an unbelievable player with a great career. I need to update my Modano-era hockey hatreds.

I'll do that later tho. Fellas? Handshakes tonight. 5-2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad