GDT: Sens @ Wild - 7pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderful Tacos

Nov 29, 2023
so much the better for faber to find himself in these situations now when theres nothing on the line really

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
That Ketchup dude looks just like Wayne Rooney, lol..

1712111759827.png

Wonderful Tacos

Nov 29, 2023
Wild were 15-10-1-4 against the Sens before this. Now they've won more against them than lost however you want to count it.

Wonderful Tacos

Nov 29, 2023
Dumb as a tree though.
I like him for what he does tbh. I think Ottawa maybe wants to f*** around with their forwards this offseason and mostly the noise is about Norris (who wants that?) but there were rumors about tkachuk for awhile and I could get with that if the price was right (it wont be).

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I like him for what he does tbh. I think Ottawa maybe wants to f*** around with their forwards this offseason and mostly the noise is about Norris (who wants that?) but there were rumors about tkachuk for awhile and I could get with that if the price was right (it wont be).
Oh hell no!!! Wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Shaw and Vinni came to play, Kap with the rare off night IMO.

Boldy's snipe was lovely, the kind of confident shooting that will carry over seasons, fantastic to see that part of his game really start to blossom this season, with still more room to take off.

Khusnutdinov looks solid enough to me that I would pencil him in for next season. Looks good playing with talent, wish we had more of it to match him with.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years?

I don't even dislike F4G... but that contract
The last three years are moveable, just really desperately need these past two seasons to be injury related and recoverable, but that's banking on a lot. Guy needs a full tear down and rebuild of his game after this season. Decision making, which was his strong suit, has not been there; the physical aspects of his game are just so deteriorated that I have to assume injury, or he is just not an NHLer.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Wonderful Tacos

Nov 29, 2023
Oh hell no!!! Wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.
I mean I get it. We've watched him go full r*t*rd against us a few times.

But this is first line, perennial 30/30 6'4" 225# Chungus who at 24 years old is probably going to eventually be a bigger problem for the league than he already is.

Like some of you are looking for the next Iginla with Tij when this dude is already in the league.

And like I'd also be pretty pissed off at the end of every season if I was out of the playoffs and when I looked around at my teammates all I saw was a bunch of Dapper Dan, Marcus Johansnons on my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad