Stand Up Comedians.2

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
I mentioned earlier in the thread that I'd performed on a few shows with Phil Hanley many years ago...

He makes me want to both be a stand up comedian and quit comedy forever!

As far as I know, there isn't a better crowd work comic in the business...

Hanley is great, but I would say Big Jay is the king of crowd work

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019

several years ago i sent an email to jim florentine to suggest that he should talk about crappy yelp reviews on his podcast. about 5 weeks later he did his first one. he never replied with a thanks or anything of that sort. but i was cool with that as i was happy that it would be him and not some corny shitass comic was going to do that bit.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
So what do you guys in here think of the "Kill Tony" show?

I find it incredibly unfunny and just stupid 99% of the time. I watch some clips of it when it comes through shorts/reels. Seems like if you're part of that scene the inside jokes may be funny, but it mainly just feels like a glorified open mic night.
I've consistently listened to kill Tony for 8 years and it has become great. It was always good and takes time to get used too. Its the interviews that make the show great. It is really hard to go up and make people laugh for 1 minute. The ones who do have a skill. The inside jokes make it even better. If you are a fan of roast comedy then this makes sense.

I just finished this today and it was one of the better ones.

K.C. Rocket does suck though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad