Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012

didn't even notice this until I saw this Tweet.

Not sure how Hyman escaped anything whatsoever, because he went in with the intention of going high. Soucy only connected w/ McDavid's face because of the hit from behind.

Smart on Tocchet's part. Refs will give them a bit of a benefit of doubt instead of hammering them.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
I'm more concerned with the lackluster response from the Oilers. I see my captain and best player getting double-whacked like that I'm going in right away. I'll likely get the total shit beat outta me but I'm going in there.
you get upset when people use your wrong pronouns. There's 0% chance you walk into that 6'5" x 6'6" hurricane.

• Haha
Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Woah... there is no way this series actually goes 7, is there?

Props to Carolina for fighting. Hope the Avs show the same resolve.
It definitely could especially with them going home next game. They lost a 2OT game and another one in OT. Couple bounces the other way and the Rangers could be golfing right now

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO

That's a pretty balsy move by Knoblauch. So if Pickard isn't any good, Campbell in G5?

Oil are probably done if they don't win tonight, and they know that. That's a lot of pressure to put on Pickard. Skinner is cooked, especially if Pickard lays an egg, IDK how you go back to him.

The bad thing for Vancouver is they got vastly outplayed in game 3, and Silovs stood on his head. The odds of that happening again probably aren't high, and they lost Soucy for this game. Not to mention they probably poked the bear a little too much. I expect Edmonton to come out with their hair on fire tonight, and for this game to get really ugly. I also expect Kane and or Perry to do something really stupid, especially if Zads doesn't agree to fight one of them right away.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Well get ready for Gaglardi to get the last laugh at Aquaman in the WCF. Karma is coming for the slumlord for blindsiding and cutting Gaglardi out of that Canucks deal he was supposed to be part of all those years ago

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Lost in all the talk about Skinner is the fact the Oilers are getting very little out of players not wearing 29 or 97, and they ain't doin' jack shit at even strength either.

Even strength play is also coming to bite the Rangers in the ass too. They might still survive this round but I think Florida absolutely destroys them after that.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Bro ain't holding back.

Dropping truth bombs like their going out of style.

[edit...I hope he's involved in the player's union. The more players start calling out the stupidity and insanity of the League's leaders and officiating the more likely they can enforce change through the next CBA. Also, the more the players are willing to do it, the more the media will really scrutinize it, and that above all could make the largest difference as the media can influence ad revenue.]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad