GDT: Take My Liiiffee, Cause It's Already Over! Islanders at Panthers at Toronto

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Looks like Saarela is back in
That's my guess: if Huby might not be 100%, we can downgrade him to Huby. Wonder if Toni or Hunt is scratched; I'm guessing Hunt sadly.

Edit:Actually, I'm not sure. GR implied that Wallmark could be out, which would be stupid: he looked good on the 2nd line with Dady and Hoff.

I would hope we'd replace Toni with Saarela, but then again I was surprised Matheson was playing D in camp, then against TBL...

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
I’m gonna miss the first period. Fingers crossed we’re not dead by the second

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
No COVI-19 as per Dwork. Same lineup as game 3 which means no Vatrano as well. Huberdeau good to go

I dislike Sceviours offense skills but surprised he's not in, still a beast on PK and often one of the better forecheckers

Reactions: Boothinator

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
So because I feel it perfunctory to do this (again) - seemed to work charmingly on Weds :naughty:

Thank you all for including me in the wild Cats ride this year. I appreciate ya'll helping me understand the players - who they are, who ya'll hate on (BOYLER HATERS BE DAMNED) ...

LETS GO GET 'EM!

#OneMoreWin:thumbu:

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Last game I had a buddy over and we had special brownies, barely watched, and the Panthers won. Great day.

I just did the same thing, hoping for the same result.

Plus my wife just called and asked if I wanted any McDonald's for lunch. I am going to try my hand at a fish fillet sandwich. Never had one before, but I imagine it should be some kind of good vodo for the game today.

Hope everyone stays High today!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad