Post-Game Talk: Team is Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Well... Those last two games really looked like shit.

Never seen momentum being sucked away that much out of two games on two turnovers from the same defenseman each game.

But they really looked out of sync those last two, it's concerning.

Still plenty of games to go to right this ship !

Get Hornqvist down that locker-room, and give Ville the truck's keys for god's sake !!

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
3f30cc79-09c4-44e3-a993-20883fd6540f_text.gif

Reactions: Great8Cam

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Jokes aside, Paul sounds kinda like he did during the Finals when he knew how bad everyone was banged up but just couldn’t flat out say it to the media. So it sounds like injuries/flu bug is truly effecting the room. Makes sense cause these guys are barely playing right now.

We’ll see how bad this skid affects how they play in the playoffs. But at the very least, we are already in and not fighting for our playoff lives right now while also skidding.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Ekblad has definitely got his fair share of unwanted criticism but man this guy can’t stay healthy for shit. Zito needs to move on because he can’t even stay healthy for one season.

Reactions: BabyBennettov

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
He didnt have to sign it?
You missed the point… that it fractured the team. Players pro and con. Players waiting for their offers upset maybe.

I’m not saying that’s the reason. For all I know they’re coasting on purpose and refueling, and actually thinking that rest is more important than playoff position.

Or they’re just suddenly broken like the title says. But if so, why so suddenly, and why so completely? It doesn’t make sense.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017

This interview seemed like a clear admission to me that the they're sandbagging it right now and just trying to manage health. That makes me feel a little better, so I guess that's something.

Just hope they've got some jump for when it gets hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad