The Great Wyatt Kalynuk Appreciation thread (And former Hawks talk vol 8)

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
FjoRK2SXgAEq_XQ

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
Saad with a nice shorty to put STL up late against the Avs. Ah, but you gotta hate to see the Avs tie it back up with 7 seconds left.

Reactions: jls24

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Debrincat warming up. 3 primary assists so far tonight after 2 goals last game. Sens up 3-2 over Canadiens with Dach getting a goal for the habs.
3 more assists for the Cat today. That's 8 points in 3 games, way to go Alex!

Big night for ex Hawks: Hagel with 2 goals, Breadman, Forsling, Danault, and Teravainen(1st) w goals tonight too.

Ovi still sitting at 800 as Caps get 5 goals, 4 from ex Hawk d-men, 3 from Gustafsson and 1 from TVR.

Last edited:

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
3 more assists for the Cat today. That's 8 points in 3 games, way to go Alex!

Big night for ex Hawks: Hagel with 2 goals, Breadman, Forsling, Danault, and Teravainen(1st) w goals tonight too.

Ovi still sitting at 800 as Caps get 5 goals, 4 from ex Hawk d-men, 3 from Gustafsson and 1 from TVR.
Erik Gustafsson had a hat trick!?

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
It’s funny how Stan managed to handpick all the Gems on this team and give them away for free or take garbage back on top to handicap the team. His Seth Jones trade will have implications for the next 10 years, he royaly gaped this team from the front and back and many here were loving him all through out that journey.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Stan was an asshole and I'm glad he's gone, but at least I don't have to have all my posts revolve around him.

Someone has some real psycho-ex sorta vibes when talking about Bowman.

Reactions: Pez68 and Mrfenn92

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
It’s funny how Stan managed to handpick all the Gems on this team and give them away for free or take garbage back on top to handicap the team. His Seth Jones trade will have implications for the next 10 years, he royaly gaped this team from the front and back and many here were loving him all through out that journey.
Work a butt plug in your next Stan post. Pun intended.

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
In Tuesday's action:

Debrincat with a goal and the lone shoot out goal in a OT win by Ottawa. Good to see him get going, hope the Ottawa fans are warming to him after a slow start there were they were down on him

Goal and assist by Gustafsson who is on fire lately. Strome with an assist.

Schmaltz also with a goal,

Yotes with a win putting some distance between hawks and them. Long time to go and things will change some but looking more andmore like a 3 way dance for the worst record w Hawks, Ducks, and BJs

Reactions: Giovi

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Two more goals for Debrincat, game tying and OT game winner. He is En Fuego.

Kubalik w 2 goals and Strome also with one.

I am not bemoaning the trades when I post these, I just like following the ex Hawks and root for them to do well.

Reactions: Muffinalt

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Two more goals for Debrincat, game tying and OT game winner. He is En Fuego.

Kubalik w 2 goals and Strome also with one.

I am not bemoaning the trades when I post these, I just like following the ex Hawks and root for them to do well.
Glad Cat is doing well when fools were bashing him the first month. And you see legit people still thinking, oh I thought he was just a sniper.

I don't know how these views get so ingrained.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad