OT: The new hfboards, now with a higher character limit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
I just came across a poster asking for likes (with an obnoxious sig pic). Why? Just to be internet-famous or is this his way to rebel against the change. I don't know if I should hate or like the guy :D

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
I just came across a poster asking for likes (with an obnoxious sig pic). Why? Just to be internet-famous or is this his way to rebel against the change. I don't know if I should hate or like the guy :D

Do NOT like him. Them trophy points need to be hard-earned. We can't just start handing these out, this isn't Cuba! :mad:

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Why does this system have only likes and no dislikes?

Why is the post date put under the post, in way-too-light font so it blends in with all the other white? Are there colors that exist other than white and various light shades of grey?

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
Why does this system have only likes and no dislikes?

Why is the post date put under the post, in way-too-light font so it blends in with all the other white? Are there colors that exist other than white and various light shades of grey?
Do you really want dislikes on HF?

One of the more toxic sports communities with a metric f***ton of passive aggressive posters just waiting to downvote anything that even slightly goes against their opinion?

I don't think that's a good idea, man.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
New site is vastly superior on mobile though.

Too bad they came up with a design that screws over PC users instead. How about keep the PC version of the forum as-is and make an Android/IOS/WM app instead, and thus make everyone happy?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
9f859c4f5c19ed50c2c2605406733427--love-u-so-much-i-love-you-mom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad