Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: The Next One

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Yeah. I gave him shit. I was a fool. Smart MAN. Taking the wrath from the hip hop community to keep his family from taking strays. As a 36 yr old man with a wife and son, that's what a father/husband should do.
Yeah Cole likely saw how ugly this could become and didnt want anything to do with it.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Great PR stunt.
For who? This is damning on both of them, lol.

Edit: howd I skip over Drakes diss? Family Matters was actually pretty good. He has some demons on Kendrick, too. Question is, is everything theyre saying true? Doubtful.

They're destroying eachothers character, and if they're both exaggerating to make the other look bad- it's only going to be bad for both of them.

Drake claims Kendrick beats his wife. Kendrick claims Drake has another daughter and has pedos in his crew. Who is really the winner here?! Kendrick's diss is better, but man- I hope the shit about him beating his wife isn't true.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peasy

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
For who? This is damning on both of them, lol.

Edit: howd I skip over Drakes diss? Family Matters was actually pretty good. He has some demons on Kendrick, too. Question is, is everything theyre saying true? Doubtful.

They're destroying eachothers character, and if they're both exaggerating to make the other look bad- it's only going to be bad for both of them.

Drake claims Kendrick beats his wife. Kendrick claims Drake has another daughter and has pedos in his crew. Who is really the winner here?! Kendrick's diss is better, but man- I hope the shit about him beating his wife isn't true.

This only makes them more money. There is nothing resembling integrity left in the world.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
This only makes them more money. There is nothing resembling integrity left in the world.
If it was all about the money, the disses would've resembled Cole's diss. Light jabs. This is way too personal for it to be for PR.

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
J Cole really apologizing and deleting his diss toward Kendrick has got to be the softest move in hip hop, and here I am thinking Im too old to care about these rap 'beefs', haha.
Might be one of the smartest moves in hip hop given the shit that's gone down lmao.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
I gotta say, it's hilarious how Kendrick took 5 year to drop an album, but under a week to drop 3 tracks, 2 of them in a 24 hour period, all on pure hatred lol.

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
Bro dropped another one. Generational hating from Dot.
IMG_4962.jpeg

Lmao the artwork is of drakes house with the citizens app sex offender pop ups.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Biggest boost to Akademiks career in awhile, dude has like 80k live on YT rn, 12k on Rumble, and 20k on Twitch in addition to like 200k live on X right now (he had over 500k live on X last night after Kendrick dropped_

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
This one has to be a troll

It's not, people were mentioning how Drake's diss was more "playable" Kendrick said "Ok, hold this then".The one liners on this are more memorable than his other ones. The other disses Kendrick had also aren't as re-playable as Family Matters. Those are just insane hatred.

Might be one of the smartest moves in hip hop given the shit that's gone down lmao.

Agreed 100%

Reactions: Appleyard and MMC

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
That had some cold bars but saying "I'm too famous to be a pedo" is absolutely crazy
Absolutely. But people are underrating it because it's Drake. That's a good diss from him. Now Kendrick has been accused of being a wife beater, someone else impregnating his girl, etc...shit is as ugly as I can remember.

To be real, Drake has had some weird encounters with underage girls. Not sure if he ever did anything physical, but there's certainly smoke there.

Crazy time in hip-hop history.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I still think family matters is the best track. I know I’ll catch some best from that.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Absolutely. But people are underrating it because it's Drake. That's a good diss from him. Now Kendrick has been accused of being a wife beater, someone else impregnating his girl, etc...shit is as ugly as I can remember.

To be real, Drake has had some weird encounters with underage girls. Not sure if he ever did anything physical, but there's certainly smoke there.

Crazy time in hip-hop history.

Totally agree on every point, it's a good diss but towards the end you can tell he's defeated a bit in his tone. If Kendrick drops again tonight or within the next 24 hours then it's probably game over since Drake clearly doesn't want to keep responding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad